Partner Manager, Operate Verticals at Unity Technologies
Unity Technologies is looking for an experienced sales support manager to drive the process around the growth of Unity’s cloud product - Furioos, which streams any 3D project to any device.
Your role will be to work with various sales teams across Unity to manage their pipeline, answer questions, provide materials for customers, and optimize the product experience. You will work cross-functionally to bring this product to market against target customer verticals for companies seeking streaming solutions for their consumers. You will be responsible for creating and managing a database of support documentation and materials to enable sales and customers to find the answers they need on their own. This is an exciting opportunity for a self-starter sales manager to build a business from the ground up in a space with lots of untapped potential.
- Create and manage sales support materials to ensure timely delivery of customer questions and proposals along with sales pipeline for custom development work and peak concurrent user needs to ensure proper deal support
- Keep track of virtual machine capacities to ensure uninterrupted delivery for our customers and work with Google Cloud Services to extend capabilities when needed.
- Project manage post-sale execution ensuring top customer satisfaction, including maintaining awareness of the customer needs, including assisting them in sourcing or developing 3D projects
- Work with the Sales lead to determine and drive the sales strategy for Furioos including outreach, sales pipeline management, product development needs, and integration queue. After deal closure, execute legal contracts for Furioos and any supporting development work.
- Assist with tracking customer feedback for the product and engineering teams to continue development of the tool based on the most scalable and needed features
- Partner with game vertical sales teams to provide materials for driving adoption of Furioos and build internal relationships and have a deep understanding of the roles and responsibilities for key functions within Unity
- Work with multiple engineering teams and business disciplines from legal, finance, product and marketing to oversee successful execution of Furioos partnerships
- Prior experience creating and scaling sales support from the ground up
- Current knowledge and higher level technical understanding of 3D streaming and relevant technologies
- Proven track record of building internal relationships and optimizing sales pipelines for maximum revenue and operational ease
- Possesses understanding of unmet needs in the changing 3D digital landscape and ability to navigate multiple industries with an evolving with a high degree of ambiguity
- Strong analytical skills, strategic thinker and creative problem solver
- Ability to work without much support and create case for additional investment
- Excellent & creative written & oral communication skills; outstanding presentation skills
- Has strong executive presence and maturity
- Passion for 3D streaming, VR/AR, and games
- Experience working with a global organization
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.