Want to change the way work…works? This is your moment.
RingCentral Glip integrates messaging with video to make conversation, collaboration and connection more meaningful than ever, no matter where or how people want to work.
As a member of the RingCentral IT team, you’ll work across every department in the company to develop and deploy innovations that power productivity, deliver insights, and improve the flow of company data. It’s a team built to thrive on change—and a perfect place to build a career with lasting impact.
We’re as proud of our working environment as we are of our market success. You’ll find all the training, opportunity and resources you could ever want here - with all the work/life benefits you expect, and none of the micromanagement. RingCentral regularly brings home Best Place To Work awards from locations all over the world, and outstanding company ratings on Glassdoor and Comparably!
RingCentral surrounds you with world-class technology and talent, in a people-first environment built from the ground up to help you do the best work of your career. We’re not just changing the nature of communication and teamwork. We’re winning, together.
- Mentor and manage high performing global Project Managers
- Responsible for taking small to large, company-wide, mission critical programs/projects from ideation through final implementation and go-live
- Help drive IT to work on the most important projects and programs for RingCentral, and guide thru process those same value-driven efforts towards on-time delivery, within scope, and within budget
- Responsible for status reporting and metrics around the IT portfolio to leadership teams
- Responsible for assessing performance, defining improvements, deploying process changes, and sustaining the long-term health of portfolio, project, and resource management processes
- Ensures adoption and implementation of project and program management methodology and oversees project and program management coaching, including waterfall and Agile
- Provides overall communication and interfaces with all areas affected by the program/project including cross-functional stakeholders, business sponsors, and vendors
- Drive prioritization of business requirements and roadmap
- Partner with both technical and non-technical peers to execute on work throughout the project life-cycle
- Own the program schedule, task assignments, and manage schedule progress - from large phases through to detailed tasks, including understanding and managing dependencies
- Become a trusted partner with the business and accepted into the business team’s inner circle of influence
- Understand operational issues and opportunities (business processes), and help drive technical solutions to scale business operations and ensure compliance
- Drive results; own the portfolio of projects, and lead projects to achieve desired goals while keeping cross functional teams accountable
- As a PgM, you will develop functional process flows, road-mapping, and portfolio presentations
- Help lead the development and continual refinement of portfolio, project, and resource (projects) management tools and services
- Build strong partnerships with cross-functional departments (Product, Sales, Marketing, Services, HR, Finance, Legal..)
- Works with a high degree of integrity and accountability
- Ability to work independently and autonomously
- Manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously and drive projects to completion
- Ability to work with all levels in the Organization and present and lead meetings with Director/VPs/C-suite
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or related field and equivalent practical experience
- Minimum 5+ years people management experience
- Minimum 7+ years of program management with enterprise solutions in SaaS environments
- PMP, CSM, ITIL certifications a plus
- Experience with IT, Sales, Marketing, Services, Financial, HR, Legal SaaS Systems (Eg: NetSuite, Workday, Salesforce)
- Proven experience in managing multiple large programs/projects in an enterprise environment
- Excellent communication, problem solving, conflict/resolution management, active listening, time management, and interpersonal skills required
- Experience with Agile methodology a plus
- Ability to work independently and in ambiguous situations
- Experience leading an internationally distributed team
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done
What we offer:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life and pet insurance
- Flexible PTO
- 401K match and ESPP
- Wellness programs including virtual yoga, bootcamp, meditation classes and more
- Paid parental leave
- Milk Stork parental account
- New parent gift box
Say hello to the future of work. And the end of the resume black hole.
We didn’t create Glip specifically for hiring, but we might as well have. No more wondering if your resume was jettisoned into the vast emptiness of space. Sign up for Glip (it’s free, no downloads,) and discover how smooth, informative and great the hiring process can be. So start meeting on www.Glip.com — and we look forward to connecting soon.
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center, and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.