At Khoros, our passion is to help the world’s best brands create customers for life. We build products we’re proud of, and we’re passionate about customer success. As part of the Vista Equity family, you’ll receive best in class development opportunities and the ability to work with customers like Samsung, HP, Sony and Visa.
Khoros is seeking a Program Coordinator to join the Customer Retention team. We need someone who is able to manage multiple projects for at-risk accounts; someone who excels at following up and ensuring that commitments are met. You’ll need to have a willingness to learn to lead conversations with all levels of both customer and internal, high communication know how, and learn the Khoros product line.
- Work cross functionality to coordinate plays to improve customer health
- Track progress on projects
- Identify trending pain points and escalate to corresponding departments
- Execute on internal follow up around our Retention Program, a system where our at-risk customers are reviewed and managed
- Assist in buildout and running of User Recognition program
- Work with external customers, as needed, to schedule discussions and ensure effective conversations
- Ensure that project plans and notes are kept effectively
- Have discussions with customers on their concerns
- Be passionate around making our customer’s experience better, even if that means banging down some doors.
- Understand and learn the ins-and-outs of the Khoros business, product lines and structure in order to truly be effective in a cross-functional role
- A Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Management or Organizational Change Management
- 0-3 years in a coordinator or customer facing role
- Ability to comprehend and discuss technical issues with internal and external resources.
- Ability to set timelines and hit deadlines.
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment
- Excellent English written, communication, and presentation skills (communicate your insights)
- Great work ethic: Able to manage multiple assignments and context switching
- Self-starter with excellent time management skills, strong attention to detail, and a results driven attitude
- Client Temperature Judgement: When to say “Yes” and when to say “No.”
Nice to Haves:
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to tell a story with data
- Proven track record for successful project deliveries with strict deadlines
- Ability to lead and control meetings, internal & external
- Previous customer-facing experience
- Industry certifications in Project Management or Coordination