Program Manager - Inclusion, Diversity & Purpose at Discord
- Manage projects, calendar and budget for Inclusion, Diversity and Purpose team to drive operational effectiveness as Discord scales.
- Build employee engagement programs from concept to launch to unlock Inclusion, Diversity and Purpose in Discord's culture (ex: mentorship, accelerated development, employee volunteering, leadership development).
- Manage key moment calendar in partnership with the Social Justice team, create internal programs and external partnerships to further commitment to Inclusion, Diversity and Purpose.
- Create strategic alignment between Inclusion, Diversity and Purpose teams and key stakeholders (e.g., Communications, Executive Team, People Team, Product, and Marketing) to maximize outcomes and results for Discord employees.
- Partner with leadership to develop metrics for measuring the effectiveness of IDP programs.
- Work with the Communications, Marketing and Recruiting team to develop Inclusion, Diversity and Purpose narratives, announcements, storytelling about culture, ERGs and ongoing programs.
- 4+ years of professional experience in some combination of Inclusion & Diversity, Communications, Project Management or Social Impact
- Experience managing multiple, complex, and matrixed company-wide projects
- Proven project management experience from concept to launch
- Experience working with colleagues and external agencies across workstreams (ex: DEI consulting firms, nonprofits, vendors, public relations, social media)
- Experience working with company executives and high-visibility principles
- Experience working with and supporting Employee Resource Groups
- Passion for purpose driven organizations and inclusion, diversity and purpose
- Medical insurance including Health, Dental, Vision
- 18 paid holidays
- Unlimited sick days
- Parental Leave and fertility benefits
- Supported-employee clubs and Employee Resource Groups
- Commuter Contributions of $270 a month (pretax)
- Daily lunches and unlimited snacks
- Monthly gym and fitness stipend
Gamers, nerds, moms, dads, engineers, designers, marketers, support. We created Discord to help people come together around games. It's been amazing to watch it grow into what it is today - a place where millions of diverse communities exist and people connect with old friends and new. Diversity and inclusiveness are a critical part of how we get to what's next. We believe that with diversity comes a better product, better decisions, and a better work environment. As we continue to grow, our values keep us dedicated to building a company that is representative of the world we live and play in.
Discord is an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting an inclusive work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We value diversity, inclusion, and aim to provide a sense of belonging for everyone.