Program Manager, Sales Productivity & Enablement at DoorDash
As a member of the Sales Productivity & Enablement Team, and part of the larger Merchant Strategy & Operations Org, this team exemplifies the cross-functional nature of the Strategy and Operations function. Our team is focused on improving productivity for our sales organization by optimizing systems, building out new processes, and executing on large scale cross-functional work. We are focused on enabling the sales teams to move faster, while ensuring compliance and organization.
About the Role
We are looking for a Program Manager who will work as a member of DoorDash’s Sales Operations team. You will be working cross-functionally with our sales, finance, accounting and legal teams to implement process improvements (e.g. contract compliance and management process, internal/external tooling). You will help lay the groundwork for the Sales Organization and make sure the processes implemented are scalable. A successful Program Manager will be able to develop strong relationships cross-functionally, drive team and rep compliance, and eliminate our third-party risk from a legal and financial perspective.You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Often serve as the primary point of contact across Sales, Finance, Accounting and Legal for key processes including contracts or new sales operations strategies
- Create operational processes and procedures to improve performance and compliance
- Develop, implement and manage sales enablement tools
- Engage with the product team to scope, build, and implement products that help our sales team
- Assist with other legal/accounting/finance related projects as needed
- Help eliminate DoorDash’s third-party risk from a legal and financial perspective
- Creating structure from ambiguity. You know how to take very broad challenges or opportunities and turn them into actionable projects with clear milestones and goals, with minimal guidance.
- Influential leadership. You excel at building cross-functional relationships, gaining input & consensus from key stakeholders, and knowing how to motivate and organize teams behind a shared goal.
- Self starter. You take the initiative, and are always looking for new ways to contribute and make an impact.
- Relentless. Things never quite go according to plan. You have the determination and grit to keep working a problem as new challenges emerge, together with the flexibility to adjust plans or strategies as needed.
- Ownership mentality. You roll up your sleeves and do whatever is necessary to drive results, even if it’s outside your normal areas of focus.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Finance, Business, Economics, or other relevant fields
- 4+ years of relevant experience in Sales Operations, and / or contract compliance at either high-growth technology startups, or within a fast-moving team at a larger company
- Highly Proficient in Excel or Google Sheets
- Experience with SQL, PactSafe/Docusign and Salesforce preferred
- Ability to move quickly and desire to own projects from day 1
- Ability to ramp and execute on complex and ambiguous projects
- Excellent project management and record keeping skills
- Excellent communication and ability to interact and build trust across all levels of the business
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.