Together we’re building a company that will endure and products people will love for generations to come.
We believe that people do their best in a culture that fosters inclusion, innovation, and success. Our values - Champion the Customer, Take the Lead, Run Together, Ack + Own and Bring Yourself - serve as the foundation of our collaborative and dynamic culture.
Whether it’s conducting a retrospective, participating in our bi-annual hack weeks, cranking out a new product feature, supporting our two PagerDuty bands, or doing our day to day work, Dutonians live and breathe these five values every day. Together, we solve real customer issues and fulfill our mission of connecting teams to real-time opportunities and elevate work to the outcomes that matter.
We’re building an inclusive workplace that represents the real, everyday people we support around the world. From how we build our teams to who sits in the boardroom, we hope you can see yourself at PagerDuty.
Why We Need You:
PagerDuty is seeking an individual to join our Customer Success Scale team as a Program Manager responsible for helping our outsourced partner succeed. In this role, you will partner with key stakeholders across the organization to accelerate, scale and simplify both the customer experience as well as our Scale team experience. You will help define and build scalable adoption and retention playbooks while providing our outsource team with the insights, tools and resources necessary to support our customers. You'll have an infectious sense of urgency to help those around you. Last but not least, you’ll need to be comfortable in working in a ‘less structured’ environment but also build structure where it’s needed while bringing the teams on the journey to improving the ways we work.
How You Contribute to Our Vision: Key Responsibilities;
- Create scalable playbooks for the team to drive awareness; increase product engagement; trial adoption; conversion; and expansion among our customers.
- Design and execute a Success enablement plan that will offer the resources needed for quick onboarding and continued product, technical, and operational acumen required to provide a world class customer experience at scale.
- Build repeatable programs that can be run for our scale customers to foster effective onboarding and retention tacticsIdentify, escalate, and mitigate risk across the portfolio for the forward rolling six months.
- Act as a communication liaison between the outsource team and PagerDuty to ensure a successful partnership.
- Implement data-driven strategies to decrease downgrade and churn, that can be scaled across the scale team.
- Manage digital content (community articles, how-tos, short video clips) focused on customer enablement.
- Be a change agent within PagerDuty, help define new models and processes to grow and scale our business.
- Work cross functionally with an extended team of Marketing Operations, Sales Enablement, Sales Engineers, SalesOps and others to ensure operational efficiency and optimized success motions.
About You: Qualifications;
- Bachelor's degree (required), ideally in a technical field.
- Demonstrated experience with cross-functional collaboration and influence.
- Strong program management skills with proven track record of building programs that scale.
- Self-disciplined, organized, and detail oriented with the ability to execute project plans with deadlines.
- Ability to work with remote teams and across time zones to develop strategies and foster a cohesive and creative work environment.
- Advanced reporting and analytical skills and proficient in Excel, GainSight, Salesforce and working knowledge of marketing automation tools.
- Previous experience working with customers as a Customer Success Manager, Growth Marketer or Account Manager.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Self starter and able to work on your own on projects
Nice to Have:
- High energy, enthusiasm, and passion for the business.
- SQL proficiency.
- High-growth operations or startup experience.
Competitive salaries and company equity
Comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans for you, your spouse and family
401K with 1% match
Pre-tax commuter benefits, FSA, cell phone allowance and more!
Generous parental leave
Paid vacation (3 weeks vacation your first year, 4 weeks afterwards) in addition to 12 paid holidays and ample sick leave
Paid employee Volunteer Time - 20 hours per year
Bi-annual company wide hack weeks
Opportunities to get involved in PagerDuty's Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) and other diversity initiatives. ERGs are self-organized, employee-run communities focused on advancing a sense of belonging and inclusion for all - members, advocates, and allies.
PagerDuty is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. PagerDuty does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or disability status.
PagerDuty is for people. Meaning, we extend opportunities to a broad array of candidates, including those with diverse workplace experiences and backgrounds. Whether you're new to the corporate world, returning to work after a gap in employment, or simply looking to transition or take the next step in your career path, we are excited to connect with you.
PagerDuty is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application process. Should you require accommodation, please email [email protected] and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
Our stewardship of the data of many thousands of customers means that a background check is required to join PagerDuty. We will, nonetheless, consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with local requirements.
PagerDuty uses the E-Verify employment verification program.
To all recruitment agencies: PagerDuty does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, PagerDuty employees or any other company location. PagerDuty is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Read Full Job Description