Program Manager at Unity Technologies
Unity’s Office of the CIO is looking for a Program Manager to coordinate the high-level program initiatives across the IT organization. You will be successful in this role because you have a talent for project coordination and exhibit excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Work closely with project sponsors, cross-functional teams, and assigned project managers to maintain project portfolios with prioritization, status and milestones
- Work with other project managers to identify risks and opportunities across multiple projects within IT
- Analyze, evaluate, and overcome program risks, and produce program reports for management and stakeholders
- Project Manage strategic projects from ideation through final implementation and go-live creating project plans, setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities and monitoring and summarizing progress of the project
- Collaborate closely with new product implementation, product governance teams and regional offices around the world to plan the entire project lifecycle
- Partner with both technical and non-technical peers to execute on work throughout the project life-cycle
- Drive results; own the portfolio of projects, and lead projects to achieve desired goals
- Experience with IT, Sales, Marketing, Services, Financial, HR, Legal SaaS Systems (Eg: Workday, Salesforce)
- Demonstrated knowledge of Agile concepts, user story creation, sprint planning, daily scrum meeting, retrospective and review
- Proven experience managing concurrent projects
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills with an ability to state things simply and persuasively for a variety of audiences - internal, external, business and technical
- Exceptional planning, facilitation, dependency management, risk analysis & management skills
- Ability to work independently and in ambiguous situations
- Experience leading a geographically distributed team
- A good sense of humor and a positive attitude
- Certified Scrum Master or other Agile certifications
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.