Program Manager at Chime
Chime is the largest and fastest-growing player in the challenger-banking space, providing mobile and online banking technology in the U.S. and facilitating over 5M accounts with no physical branches. We’re a technology company relentlessly focused on helping our members achieve financial peace of mind. That’s why we offer access to an award-winning bank account that doesn’t charge hidden fees, can give members early access to their paychecks, and enables them to grow their savings automatically. And we’re just getting started. We are proud of our mission, devoted to our members, and passionate about applying technology to the challenge of making financial health a reality for everyone.
We have one of the most experienced management teams in Fintech and have raised over $800M in funding from DST, General Atlantic, Iconiq, Coatue, Dragoneer, Menlo, Access, Forerunner, and others. If you’re looking to join a fast-growing company with a beloved, daily-use product and an authentic mission that puts people first, we want to meet you.About the Role
Program Management at Chime improves how teams prioritize against our business strategy, drives cross-functional execution and accountability, and provides teams more leverage. We are looking for a self-starter, change agent, and exceptional problem solver with a demonstrated track record of leading large, cross-functional projects. You’ll participate in strategic planning and drive the delivery of our most important priorities across internal and external stakeholders. As a member of this function, you’ll help develop processes and best practices, ultimately setting the bar for how we operate as a company.Responsibilities
- Efficiently drive the largest, strategic company initiatives across internal and external partners. Ensure the multiple work streams required for successful delivery are planned, executed, and communicated well
- Create project plans by identifying workstreams, establishing owners, getting alignment on timelines, and more. Surface and communicate risks while actively working to mitigate them
- Support annual and quarterly planning. Contribute to cross-functional and team OKR setting and prioritization
- Develop future-oriented processes and best practices to support organizational scale and rapid growth
- Maintain operational and communication cadence to hold partners accountable and ensure successful delivery of programs
- Be a thought partner in building a high-performance culture
- 3+ years in program/project management
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Technical/finance background and/or demonstrated ability to learn quickly
- High-growth startup experience a strong plus
- Exceptional project management and organization skills
- Track record of building meaningful relations with leaders and cross-functional stakeholders
- Structured and direct verbal and written communication skills
- First-principles problem solver - distills complex problems to their root cause and main drivers; challenges assumptions even from senior leaders
- Resilient and able to work autonomously in the face of ambiguity
- Ability to see the bigger picture while maintaining attention to detail; solves for future problems not just today’s specific challenge.
What we offer
- Competitive salary based on experience, with medical and dental benefits.
- Free snacks and drinks, plus weekly catered lunches.
- Flexible vacation policy.
- Monthly happy hours and company events.
- Dog-friendly office.
- A challenging and fulfilling opportunity to join one of the most experienced teams in FinTech and help create a completely new kind of bank.
We know great work isn’t done alone. We’re building a team of individuals to Chime in with their different strengths to benefit our employees and members. We strongly believe that different backgrounds and ideas are a competitive advantage; we hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Chime is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. To learn more about how Chime collects and uses your personal information during the application process, please see the Chime Applicant Privacy Notice.