At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
Veeva’s Vault CDMS platform will truly change how the industry runs clinical trials and we want you on our team! Veeva Systems is looking for a Biometrics Project Manager who has deep customer focus and a passion for helping customers transform the way they manage their clinical trial processes, data, and content within our CDB product. Veeva CDB is a clinical data platform that aggregates and harmonizes all data sources to provide our customers with clean, well-organized data that is ready-to-use faster. Gone are the days of complex integrations that limit clinical data availability, now research teams can make faster and more informed decisions.
This is an expert-level role that requires strong Biometrics experience, customer-focused project management, and problem-solving skills as you lead and manage large-scale global enterprise cloud software projects for Veeva CDB. You are able to drive governance at all levels and lead a consulting team in an enterprise implementation project.
This position is not for your average Project Manager. We are looking for individuals with exceptional talent and abilities in project management and leadership as well as individuals that can grow and thrive in a start-up environment with professional agility. If you excel in building productive relationships, aligning strategies, creating communities, and excelling in a technical, fast-paced environment then this could be an excellent match for you.
Opportunities are available across the United States for this role; this is a remote position. There is no work location requirement if a candidate is in close proximity to an airport and able to meet travel requirements. Qualified U.S. based candidates are encouraged to apply.
What You'll Do
- Collaborate with CDB leadership and CDMS Project Managers to establish and execute project management methodology for delivering CDB Services
- Provide oversight for CDB Services projects and studies to deliver contracted services on time and with high customer satisfaction
- Establish close, collaborative relationships with customer stakeholders to understand and act on CDB customer needs
- Drive governance and demonstrate leadership by working across customer and internal teams to support all phases and workstreams within the implementation of Vault CDB
- Manage day-to-day project activities and project administration. Enable your team to focus on solution design, prototyping, configuration, training, and documentation
- Mentor project team members in the CDB Services organization and identify growth opportunities
- Proactively manage risk, anticipate potential problems, and identify mitigation strategies. Be transparent in all communications and reflective in conducting post-project assessments — identify learnings that will help improve the overall process
- Establish and provide regular reporting on project status, key metrics, and deliverables and customize to address key stakeholder groups
- 5+ years of direct experience leading teams working with EDC/CDMS clinical software solutions in data management, and/or delivering project management for Biometrics services in a CRO or Sponsor organization
- Experience in reporting to senior/executive level stakeholders and technology teams with superior communication skills
- Exceptional project management skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects in a cross-functional environment that values speed
- Position requires a level of confidence to hold the line with customers and internal teams and be an advocate for the project
- Proven track record of meeting project timelines/deliverables and attention to detail, process, deadlines, and quality results
- Ability to travel up to 30% (no current travel due to COVID)
Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. VeevaSystems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position.
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Read Full Job Description