Project Manager, Global Design and Construction at Unity Technologies
The Workplace Experience (WE) team is looking for a full time Project Manager for the Global Design and Construction (GDC) function. Our workplace environments inspire, motivate, and provide spaces for our employees to aspire to new heights.
Our company is rapidly expanding, and we’re looking for a highly motivated, collaborative and proactive individual who is passionate about creating excellent workspaces that evoke emotion and spark innovation and inspiration. You challenge norms, think critically, and are adept at building solid relationships at all levels across the business. You take what you do seriously but bring a level of fun and creativity to all that you do. You have the ability to motivate and inspire others to produce top results and maintain high standards on projects. You have a keen eye for detail and work well in a fast-paced environment.
You will work on the GDC team and will partner with the wider WE team and our global business partners to manage the design and build out of our global work spaces. You will also be a key player in helping to develop our Global Office Expansion workflows, standards, and documentation for the GDC function.
Periodic travel to regional offices both domestic and international required (25 % depending on project requirements).
Are you ready to come build for Unity?
- At a high level, you will be responsible for managing Global Office Expansion projects such as tenant improvement new builds, functional upgrades and office densifications
- You will partner with Unity’s Finance team in order to create budgets, report cash flow and other financial information, and to ensure that projects are delivered within budget tolerances
- You will partner closely with the Procurement and Legal teams to conduct RFPs (request for proposals) and to select appropriate vendors to partner with Unity on our various projects
- You will work with our Global Workplace Experience Lead of Design and Construction, Head of Workplace Experience, as well as other WE leads and internal business partners to develop project principles and scope of works.
- You’ll keep all stakeholders accountable to quality and scope and execute high quality projects in accordance with our Global build standards.
- You will manage all internal and external project communications
- You have a proven track record of delivering successful TI projects (projects should be a minimum of $5M in size)
- You are able to articulate the overall project management process as it relates to the world of design and construction, and possess a good level of technical knowledge pertaining to MEP, AV, Network and Security systems
- You possess strong written & verbal communication skills and have experience communicating with all levels from ICs up to Director / VP level
- You are self directed, and pay meticulous attention to detail and are highly organized
- You are a critical thinker, with the ability to challenge norms and have the ability to problem solve issues as they arise so they do not become a blocker to a project
- Facilities certification (CFM, PMP, (Project Management Programming) certification, IFMA credentials
- Game/Film industry experience
- Ability to use AutoCAD or REVIT
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.