Unity is looking for a Project Manager to manage the successful completion of projects for HR and Finance. You will be successful in this role because you have experience implementing software solutions using both Agile and Waterfall methodologies and exhibit excellent communication and organizational skills. Your role is key in Unity’s ability to evolve Workday deployments globally and ensure its health, performance and growth.
What you’ll be doing
- Responsible for directly managing our Global G&A Roadmap projects and providing direction, management, and assistance to the team members from those projects
- Develops and maintains project plans, budgets, timelines, and project deliverables in collaboration with team leaders and lead cross-functional members of teams
- Provides alignment between the technology and business by proactive partnering with all levels
- Identifies bottlenecks and inconsistencies within interdependencies and facilitates brainstorming with the teams to help identify process improvements, project issues and resolutions
- Manages schedules and prepares status reports for multiple, concurrent projects
- Ensures uniform processes/documentation between projects
What we’re looking for
- Functional understanding of HR or Finance processes
- Team player; ability to work and communicate effectively in a fast-paced, multi-cultural environment with cross-functional teams
- Ability to remain engaged, proactive and positive in tough circumstances, owning projects and taking full accountability for their success and anticipate challenges and solve before they become costly to correct
- Maintain flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities and assignments, coping with rapidly changing information as well as having track record of practical problem solving, managing competing priorities, and working well under pressure.
- Superb communication, documentation and organizational skills with strong multi-tasking abilities
anticipate challenges and solve before they become costly to correct.
You might also have
- Workday deployment experience
- Workday configuration experience
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.