Project Manager at endpoint Clinical
endpoint is at the forefront of the evolving e-clinical technology industry with more than 20 years of experience designing, enhancing and deploying robust, configurable IRT solutions.
At our core is a commitment to the continuous evolution and enhancement of IRT to improve your trial management. Our unique, single-focus approach makes endpoint the only company with the knowledge and experience needed to drive IRT and e-clinical integration paradigm shifts in the industry.
The Project Manager is the primary client interface for client implementations, from initial engagement to final launch. Project Managers are responsible for managing projects through the software development life cycle while working collaboratively with teammates and maintaining exceptional client satisfaction.
*This position must be located on the West Coast.
- Act as primary point of contact for clients, keeping them apprised of all project developments while maintaining stellar client satisfaction.
- Build effective partnerships with other internal teams to move project through all phases of the development process.
- Develop and maintain project schedule, identify and track milestones and identify and manage cross-functional dependencies
- Establish baseline requirements and manage change control throughout the development process.
- Act as subject matter expert on client clinical study protocol and the transfer of study requirements into the endpoint PULSE platform.
- Manage ongoing reporting of project health and profitability to internal and external stakeholders.
- Conduct end- user training.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred; appropriate experience in the IRT industry may substitute for the degree requirement.
- 2-4 years’ experience in a software Project Management role, with a proven ability to understand technical concepts and learn very quickly.
- 1-2 years’ experience in the life science industry
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment preferred.
- Prior experience delivering voice (IVR) web (IWR) and mobile (IMR) platforms a big plus.
- Familiarity using SQL a plus
- Attention to detail and quality orientation
- Capable of following protocols and processes
- Strong customer service orientation
- Ability to maintain positive rapport with diverse array of colleagues and clients
- Able to work on multiple assignments with standard levels of supervision
- Ability to learn and apply new skills quickly
- Adaptability/flexibility in a changeable, fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Solid written communication, including the ability to effectively document technical information
- Capable of working well in a team environment
- Good computer skills, including proficiency in MS Office