We are looking for a Program Manager to join our Recruiting Insights team who can provide valuable insights on our recruiting processes and manage cross-functional programs. You will be a great fit if you are someone who can equally use operational and analytical capabilities to guide hiring strategy. As a Program Manager, you will be a strategic partner to the hiring ecosystem across DoorDash, aligning the team to deliver against our bold, dynamic, and inclusive hiring plans.
What You’ll Do
- Be the primary contact for Recruiting Insights dashboards and reporting
- Use your knowledge of Google Sheets, Tableau, and other analytics tools to provide impactful recommendations to business and Recruiting teams
- Influence the future direction of Recruiting Insights by staying plugged in to best practices and engaging partners
What We’re Looking For
- 5+ years of reporting and analytics experience, preferably within Recruiting and/or HR
- Experience using SQL for reporting and insights
- Strong Microsoft Excel and Google Suite skills with experience creating, analyzing, and managing insights
- Program management skills, including strategy development, implementation, execution, and analysis of impact
- Experience with the recruiting lifecycle and process, and how to best increase effectiveness and efficiency
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal, written and presentation)
Nice to Have
- Experience with data pipelines (ETL), Python (or R), ATS experience
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learners - Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer-obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in all 50 US states, Canada, and Australia. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.
Our Commitment to Diversity and InclusionWe’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.