Salesforce Program Manager
The Salesforce Program Manager is responsible for facilitating discovery, requirements gathering, and management of project documentation for translating business processes into the Salesforce system architecture.
What You’ll Achieve:
- Work with clients to gather, analyze, prioritize, and refine business requirements
- Create business analysis documentation including user stories,, usage scenarios, process flows, data dictionaries, requirements traceability matrices, design documents, and project schedules
- Assist functional leads by creating and maintaining objects, fields, fieldsets, record types, page layouts, permission sets, approval processes, user roles, profiles, groups, sharing rules, workflows, and validation rules
- Interface with managers to assist in the develop of project strategy and design
- Perform data cleansing, data uploads and data exports
- Develop and create customized reports and dashboards
- Proactively resolve and/or escalate project issues
- Produce training materials and lead training sessions
- Experience with loading and managing sprint deliverables.
- Desire to work independently in an extremely fast-paced high-growth team environment.
- Solid understanding & knowledge of SFDC configuration including configuration, data and governance & can articulate those to clients and internal staff
- Project management experience is a plus.
- Strong presentation, technical writing, analytical & communication skills
- 3-5 years of experience delivering enterprise software solutions using Salesforce.com in an enterprise environment
- Salesforce Admin certification preferred
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Google Suite
- Experience with HTML, SQL is a plus
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is a San Francisco-based technology company passionate about transforming local businesses and dedicated to enabling new ways of working, earning, and living. Today, DoorDash connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in more than 1,000 cities across the United States and Canada. By building intelligent, last-mile delivery technology for local cities, DoorDash aims to connect people with the things they care about — one dash at a time.