Salesforce Program Manager at DoorDash
The Salesforce Program Manager is responsible for facilitating discovery, requirements gathering, and management of project documentation for translating business processes into the Salesforce system architecture.
What You’ll Do
- Work with clients to gather, analyze, prioritize, and refine business requirements
- Create business analysis documentation including user stories,, usage scenarios, process flows, data dictionaries, requirements traceability matrices, design documents, and project schedules
- Assist functional leads by creating and maintaining objects, fields, fieldsets, record types, page layouts, permission sets, approval processes, user roles, profiles, groups, sharing rules, workflows, and validation rules
- Interface with managers to assist in the develop of project strategy and design
- Perform data cleansing, data uploads and data exports
- Develop and create customized reports and dashboards
- Proactively resolve and/or escalate project issues
- Produce training materials and lead training sessions
- 3-5 years of experience delivering enterprise software solutions using Salesforce.com in an enterprise environment
- Salesforce Admin certification preferred
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Google Suite
- Experience with HTML, SQL is a plus
- Experience with loading and managing sprint deliverables
- Solid understanding & knowledge of SFDC configuration including configuration, data and governance & ability to articulate those to clients and internal staff
- Project management experience is a plus
- Strong presentation, technical writing, analytical & communication skills
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.