Want to change the way work…works? This is your moment.
RingCentral Glip integrates messaging with video to make conversation, collaboration and connection more meaningful than ever, no matter where or how people want to work.
The Innovation team is the engine that makes RingCentral go. From Engineering to UX/UI to CloudOps, this is the place where the biggest ideas in cloud communications are imagined, developed, and delivered. If there’s a better way to bring people together, RingCentral Innovation is finding it, iterating on it, and sharing it with the world.
We’re as proud of our working environment as we are of our market success. You’ll find all the training, opportunity and resources you could ever want here - with all the work/life benefits you expect, and none of the micromanagement. RingCentral regularly brings home Best Place To Work awards from locations all over the world, and outstanding company ratings on Glassdoor and Comparably!
RingCentral surrounds you with world-class technology and talent, in a people-first environment built from the ground up to help you do the best work of your career. We’re not just changing the nature of communication and teamwork. We’re winning, together.
The Senior Developer Advocate position is a high-impact role responsible for supporting and growing our partner ecosystem. As a Senior Developer Advocate, you will be working closely with our ISV Partners and Business Development team on integration opportunities and helping our top partners to create apps on RingCentral that make user working lives simpler, more pleasant, and more productive. You will create and manage a program to review all partner apps in our ecosystem. You love working with partners on defining and building products, speaking at partners events, and writing open source code samples. You find delight in building successful apps and are passionate about Bots, conversational interfaces, and the RingCentral Platform.
- This role will work with cross-functional teams to enable partner products and services.
- Work with partners, business development, engineering, support, marketing, and sales to build and deliver partner products that people and companies love.
- Responsible with designing and delivering scalable integration with ISV partners and enabling them to successfully launch products into their wide range of market segments.
- Love solving customer problems, and design solutions with existing/new technologies.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field and equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of partner/sales engineering, software engineering, or developer advocacy experience
- Great track record of developing, and maintaining relationships with partners
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills and able to make complex issues simple to understand
- Proven technical expertise including both operational and design of APIs, tokens, security issues
- Adept in at least one programming language
- Track record of successfully launching major products with large scale strategic partners
- Wicked smart and have a strong bias for action and results
- Knowledge of cloud voice, video, and messaging communication products
- User-focused thinker with the ability to translate user feedback and usage data into requirements
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation skills
- Track record of managing the entire product life cycle
- Experience in SaaS/PaaS
- Experience in Agile Development Methodologies
- Experience working with leaders across functions (business development, product, engineering, design, and marketing)
- Bachelor / Master in Computer Science or equivalent experience required Passion to make things happen by working with cross-functional teams.
- You come across as trusted and credible partner by following through on your commitments.
- Knack to go deeper into product requirements/customer experience if needed.
Benefits and Amenities:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life and pet insurance
- Flexible PTO
- 401K match and ESPP
- Wellness programs including virtual yoga, bootcamp, and meditation classes
- Paid parental leave
- Milkstork parental account
- New parent gift box
Say hello to the future of work. And the end of the resume black hole.
We didn’t create Glip specifically for hiring, but we might as well have. No more wondering if your resume was jettisoned into the vast emptiness of space. Sign up for Glip (it’s free, no downloads,) and discover how smooth, informative and great the hiring process can be. So start meeting on www.Glip.com — and we look forward to connecting soon.
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center, and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.