Gladly is a Radically Personal Customer Service Platform that puts people at the center of a single, lifelong conversation. We enable companies to talk to their customers they way people talk to their friends: seamlessly across voice, email, SMS, chat, and social media.
What You'll Do With Customers
- Successfully implement Gladly’s strategic and enterprise customers. Manage resources from both the Professional Services Engineering team as well as implementation partners on time and on budget
- Lead change management for customers throughout the implementation process: from designing appropriate customer experience workflows, to consulting customers on best practices to helping customers design their training programs and launch schedule
- Work closely with Sales and Customer Success to ensure smooth customer onboarding, helping explain the implementation process and details to late-stage, strategic prospects
What You'll Do Internally
- We treat our implementation process and collateral like products and work hard to continuously improve them. You will own default templates for enterprise projects: from kickoff decks, to project checklist to talk tracks. Help us continually improve!
- You'll lead and own implementation retrospectives and action items that come as a result of those insights
- Roll out and train other Gladly team members on the best practices you've developed
- Lead discussions with Product, Engineering and / or the Gladly leadership team during implementation should major issues arise using strong written and verbal communication skills. We highly value getting your direction and input on what can help make customers and the team successful!
- Develop a deep understanding of Gladly's suite of products and best practices
What you'll bring to Gladly
- You've successfully led multiple enterprise implementations in a SaaS company. Your projects typically contain 5+ key customer stakeholders from IC to C-Suite, and span multiple months. You spend much of your project time working with the customer business teams on change management approaches and product-usage best practices. Some of your projects may require collaboration with product on new features, and getting up to speed on best practices
- You've led multiple projects with implementation partners involved, and have managed to keep them on-budget and on-time
- You've proactively scoped, built, trained on and iterated upon best practices to help make implementations even better. You aim to continuously improve and understand we may not be perfect on day one!
- You have a passion for learning the product and technology for the company you're at: you play around with APIs, read documentation thoroughly and try to do hands-on exercises with new features released
- Clear, concise communication skills (verbal, written and presentation)
- Ability to manage change across multiple stakeholders
- Solution-driven mentality with willingness to be hands-on: able to spot and mitigate potential risks
- Passion for improving the overall team and customer experience
- Ability to deliver projects on-time and on-budget; ability to manage scope creep and expectations in a firm yet empathetic manner
- Diplomacy and the ability to effectively communicate priorities and trade-offs
- Ability to evaluate and troubleshoot basic product issues with customers and document for further resolution if needed
- Strong project management skills
At Gladly we value:
Putting people first We built our product putting people at the heart of it all. And we’ve taken the same approach to building our company.
Focusing on the customer We treat our customers’ goals as our own, and we work hard to achieve them.
Being humble and hungry We applaud initiative and value leadership—but we also believe that nobody is above emptying the dishwasher.
Always learning Everyone’s personal best is ahead of them. Seeking new ways to grow is what keeps us motivated.
Owning it We encourage everyone to seek and share feedback, take calculated risks, and learn from their mistakes.
Communicating it With an open and transparent culture, collaboration becomes a lifestyle and everyone has a voice
Our focus is on people and that starts with our employees. As an employee you can count on:
- Competitive salaries, stock options
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance
- Generous paid time off
- Generous paid Parental Leave
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Fitness stipend
Founded in 2014 by a team of repeat entrepreneurs with multiple successful exits, Gladly is reinventing customer service. By managing customers instead of tickets, we are disrupting a $70B market and are proud to count JetBlue, Warby Parker, Crate and Barrel and and many other innovative brands as customers. Gladly has raised over $110M from Greylock Partners, NEA, GGV Capital, Glynn Capital and JetBlue Tech Ventures.