Senior Manager, Analyst Relations at Unity Technologies
Unity is looking for an experienced, self-motivated, and meticulous Senior Manager, Analyst Relations to lead all aspects for the Industrials and Operate Solutions programs! This position will not only seek, cultivate and lead existing and new relationships with industry analysts, research firms, and other industry influencers but will also be integral to helping Unity position itself as a global leader in Real-Time 3D. The Senior Manager, Analyst Relations will work closely with the analyst community and should have a strong background in analyst relations, market research, data analysis and competitive positioning!
What you'll be doing
- Partner with the communications team to create and drive strategy for the Company’s growing Analyst Relations program (i.e. finding opportunities to build upon an ongoing and evolving roadmap)
- Cultivate and be a great partner to industry analysts and/or research firms that focus on the technology, Real-Time 3D and related industries/products such as AI/ML, Automotive, AEC, Manufacturing, XR, and Retail
- Execute on a tiered analyst relations program to ensure proactive and results-oriented communication with all analysts who cover Unity
- Devise strategic and tactical initiatives, timelines, and subscription purchases to champion analyst relations to drive business results and protect and improve the brand and reputation of the company among these influencers
- Coordinate and staff regular briefings and inquiry sessions with key analysts/firms and internal subject matter authorities; respond to all analyst inquiries; and prepare analyst briefing tours, presentations, and documents
What we're looking for
- Extensive experience working with gaming or vertical industry analysts in the area of design, AI/ML, AEC, Automotive, Manufacturing, Retail and more
- Technology industry experience preferred, gaming industry experience a plus
- Strong understanding of the underlying technology used in the gaming industry, including a proven track record to effectively communicate about products and services and deep knowledge of overall market offerings
- Track record of influence with all parts of an organization, including senior executives and critical stakeholders within the organization
- Exceptional writing and proofreading skills a MUST, including a demonstrated ability to research and write original content, presentations, speeches, and other materials
You might also have
- Existing relationships with leading enterprise, tech/software analysts a plus
- Knowledge of the competitive landscape in 3D design industry including deep knowledge of competitor product lines, services, and GTM activities is desired
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.