Senior Manager of Supply Strategy
As TripActions continues to grow & scale, we are looking for a Sr Manager of Supply Strategy to help drive key strategic initiatives from ideation to execution. This is a cross-functional role that must build and maintain ongoing communications and relationships with several teams within TripActions.This key role reports into the Head of Supplier Strategy and Analysis in our Seattle office. This position will be US based (Seattle, Palo Alto, or San Francisco) and requires the ability to travel internationally.
- Understand all aspects of the TripActions business, teams, and processes to ensure successful roll-out of our global strategy.
- Lead multiple projects working with teams across different time zones
- Work with teams to define the project scope, resources and plan for tracking delivery.
- Work cross-functionally with all business and support functions to drive accountability for project deliverables and ensure successful completion .
- Facilitate project meetings focused on status reporting, problem resolution, feedback, and fostering open communication within the team on project planning and execution.
- Provide on-going communication of status and risks to Senior Leadership teams and internal stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree, with an advanced degree preferred
- Project management experience with strong consulting skills
- Strong analytical skills; proven ability to structure and analyze ambiguous and complex business problems.
- Experience in working with and managing cross-functional teams
- Experience working in a fast-moving, sometimes ambiguous environment
- Ability to travel internationally required
- Travel industry experience is a plus
Key Behaviors for Success in the Role:
- Comfortable dealing with uncertainty by creating structure and prioritizing effectively
- Organized; ability to translate concepts into action plan
- Strong internal partner management skills: ability to inspire and motivate resources outside your own internal team
- Ability to handle multiple priorities with a high degree of flexibility and accountability
- Business acumen – you easily connect the dots between different topics and functions
- Desire and ability to learn quickly