Senior Program Manager, PMO at Unity Technologies
For a newly formed PMO in Unity’s Product organization, we’re seeking a highly experienced program manager passionate about our mission: To manage and facilitate complex projects that cut across the entire organization to accelerate the productization of new technologies.
As a program manager you will get the opportunity to work with a vast array of globally distributed stakeholders on critical projects that aim to bring new products and services to market.
You can keep yourself and others engaged and motivated when things seem chaotic, and you can slice seemingly complex problems down into clear, actionable approaches. You draw on your experience to confidently engage and drive for alignment with executives, directors, developers, product managers, and producers across the entire company.
This is a high-visibility role that gives you the opportunity to have a significant impact and ensure that we develop and deliver the right features to our millions of users around the world as effectively as possible. In return, you can expect to work with dedicated and passionate people in a company that highly values user focus, collaboration, and great ideas.
- Collaborate with leaders on developing and implementing a systematic, repeatable approach to managing productization at Unity
- Manage and drive several concurrent high-visibility projects, ensuring that things don’t slip through the cracks and that these projects move forward and complete efficiently
- Identify stakeholders and organize activities to align those involved with clearly articulated shared goals and timelines
- Create and distribute regular status updates to stakeholders, providing a concise high-level view into risks and progress against goals
- Documented experience successfully managing and driving execution of complex projects with a large number of stakeholders in a globally distributed organization
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, strong listening skills, and an ability to resolve conflicts in a clear and efficient manner
- Detail-oriented and organized, with an ability to keep track of complex, changing requirements
- Customer-oriented mindset, with a passion for delivering an optimal outcome for our users
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage your own time independently and efficiently
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Computer or Information Science
- Experience from game, software or tech industries
- Knowledge of task/product/collaboration management systems (Jira, Favro, Productboard, Airtable, etc)
- Passion for game development, real-time 3D visualization and Unity’s mission in that space
- Experience using Unity’s development platform
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.