Dedicated to helping our customers succeed, our Customer Success team helps businesses achieve their goals using Unity’s technology by enabling, guiding and supporting their needs. By driving our customers' success, we drive Unity's success.
Unity Technologies is looking for a results-oriented Program Manager to join our Customer Success organisation and help us build Unity’s Services business. Customer Success (CS) supports some of the world’s leading companies across a wide range of verticals including Video Gaming, Entertainment, Automotive, and Construction. You will be key in leading the development of outstanding service offerings and operations across Unity’s global Create business, in collaboration with Customer Success, Product, Marketing, and Sales teams.
Travel as the need arises.
What you'll be doing
- Partner with Product Marketing to develop and launch new service products, analyse success metrics and lead roadmap for further service improvements
- Collaborate with CS teams to operationalize and optimise services including staffing, infrastructure, capacity and margin analysis
- Act as primary point of contact with Product and functional partners globally to ensure that Customer Success is prepared and ready to support Product release/new product launch plans
- Lead improvement initiatives on behalf of CS functional partners, co-ordinating with internal and external contributors as required
What we're looking for
- Strong background delivering projects/programs in a technology/consulting services practice and experience supporting Enterprise application technologies. PMP and scrum certifications preferred
- Consistent record leading cross-functional programs ideally developing service products or new revenue streams
- Experience in leading the requirements gathering, scoping and effort estimation exercise and delivery until go-live
- Good balance of collaborative and self-starter mentality; able to lead your mandate while also working well within the team
- Must be client focused, with stellar interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills – both verbal and written
You might also have
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly, with deep strategic and operational skill-set
- Ability to drive data-based decisions and business justifications
- Possess an innovative, problem-solving attitude
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.