Senior Program Manager at RingCentral
What if you could support solutions that are changing the way the world communicates?
What if you had the freedom of a startup and the resources of a global enterprise?
You’d break new ground. Raise the bar for performance. And do career-defining work.
That’s exactly the kind of environment we’re building together at RingCentral.
Some people go to work.
At RingCentral, you’ll change the way the world works.
RingCentral is the global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. We are fundamentally changing the nature of human interaction—giving people the freedom to connect powerfully and personally from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
We’re a $1.5 billion company that’s growing at 30+% annually and we’re expanding our Global Service and Support (GSS) Team to make sure we stay ahead of the competition.
We’re currently looking for:
RingCentral is looking for a Senior Program Manager to be a key leader in the landing of Federal Market Readiness (FedRamp) and other strategic initiatives. In this role, you will be responsible for the continued delivery and execution plan of the Federal Market Readiness program. You will support the sales and sales ops team on planning and execution exercises as well as tracking important items to make sure the business outcomes are tracked.
- Cross-functional and Operational Leadership – Drive program management functions including business outcome, stakeholder, communication, finance and risk management. Provide the leadership to connect the dots amongst the different business units.
- Tracking and Reporting – Monitor all cross-functional projects and tasks from initiation through delivery. Responsible for building and managing project plans and driving teams to achieve desired results.
- Communication – Serve as the central point of contact for leadership and other cross-functional teams. Work closely across business units, project teams and department leaders to ensure Senior Leaders and/or Executive Sponsors are provided with the information needed to make timely and effective decisions about strategic priorities and activities.
To succeed in this role you must have experience in:
- Set up and drive program management functions including meetings, tracking, reporting, escalation processes, functional documentation, and other internal processes.
- Coordinate and lead cross-functional meetings, document decisions & follow-up on actions.
- Leverage existing tools and processes and identify opportunities to improve processes and collaboratively implement them.
- Work with different virtual teams and cross-functional leaders to orchestrate impactful strategic planning and execution and proactively navigate challenges as they arise.
- Coordinate logistics, framework and add content to monthly, quarterly and annual planning exercises.
- Conduct ad-hoc qualitative and quantitative analyses for strategic planning and integration efforts.
- Quickly establish rapport, credibility, trust, and respect throughout the organization at all levels; be viewed as a team player with exceptional communication, organization, analytical, and leadership skills.
- A typical day will range from running meetings, keeping track of progress, checking in with your cross-functional leaders, wrangling calendars, and collaborating with colleagues effectively.
We are looking for a self-starter with a proven ability to execute both strategically and tactically, and someone who is excited to do what it takes to make the company successful.
- Adaptable and proactive. You thrive in an environment where processes are not yet solidified, and people are not well aligned. You propose solutions and alternatives to get things done.
- Results-Driven: You steadfastly push yourself and others to achieve expected results. You are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and do what it takes - no matter how small the task.
- Excellent planning and execution skills: You own and are accountable for delivering the overall strategy and project plan. You can simplify complex processes. You are exceptional at planning and can anticipate and adjust for problems and roadblocks.
- Strong communication skills: You communicate information and ideas to individuals and teams in an articulate, focused, and compelling way.
- Collaborative: You love to collaborate with peers, sales, marketing, product managers, executives and other cross-functional teams.
- Strong leadership qualities including a hands-on, non-bureaucratic leadership style, to include open and frequent communications at all levels of the organizations. Must be able to facilitate groups, mobilize people, come to a consensus, and communicate direction.
- Quick Learner: Because this role interfaces with all parts of the company, your ability to deep dive and understand the workings and issues of many departments is critical.
- Experience in program management of federal government programs.
- Experience in Cloud, SaaS and Software.
- 5+ years of cross-functional, cross-disciplinary, business operations and program management experience.
- Proven experience taking large releases/programs from planning to launch.
- Experience in process and technology integration and/or migrations.
- Experience overseeing complex programs with multi-project timelines.
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands.
- MBA and/or PMP is a plus.
What we offer:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Account (FSAs) and Commuter Benefits
- 401K match and ESPP
- Flexible PTO
- Wellness programs including 1:1 wellness coaching through TaskHuman and meditation guidance through Headspace
- Paid parental leave and new parent gift boxes
- Pet insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with counseling sessions available 24/7
- Rocket Lawyer services that provide legal advice, document creation and estate planning
- Employee bonus referral program
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of business cloud communications and contact center solutions based on its powerful Message Video Phone™ (MVP™) global platform. More flexible and cost effective than legacy on-premises PBX and video conferencing systems that it replaces, RingCentral® empowers modern mobile and distributed workforces to communicate, collaborate, and connect via any mode, any device, and any location. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.