Senior Project Manager, Solutions at Unity Technologies
Unity's Solutions team is looking for a Project Manager to play a critical role in helping our clients create innovative solutions and solve challenging problems in the government contracting industry.
You will work with several different teams to manage activities across different client projects, to continuously improve and adapt development processes to enhance agility and product delivery. Working closely with account managers, we are looking for you to facilitate communication with the client and ensure that visions are aligned across different disciplines, from art to engineering.
If you're client-focused and excited by the prospect of orchestrating complex product pipelines with teams spanning the continent, this is the job for you.
This role will involve periodic travel to client and Unity offices; may include some cross-continental travel.
- Partner with the project leadership team to manage the entire development, release and support processes of your projects
- Ensure alignment with cross-discipline communications to unify goals, and ensure timely communication of relevant issues to stakeholders and tech leads
- Manage the scope and capacity of the team throughout the project life cycle
- Continually drive day-to-day production across different internal development and external partner teams, scheduling sprints, balancing priorities, and tracking progress
- Analyze and address any process bottlenecks in product development pipelines
- Build strong relationships with client teams, Unity's internal teams and external partners
- Proactively train yourself to broadly understand the technical capabilities of the Unity Engine
- You are an Project Manager with extensive experience working as a government contractor on various projects
- You are a strong influencer with great communication skills, able to work with diverse groups and get people onto the same page
- Client focused, professional attitude with stellar interpersonal skills, and able to resolve conflicts with empathy
- Adaptability to quickly come up with a workaround or change course is absolutely essential in our fast-paced environment
- Self-driven and a great team-player
- Working knowledge of JIRA, PSA tools, or other similar software
- Experience using Unity in a professional environment
- Some knowledge of coding or authoring 3D artwork
- Additional written and spoken language
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.