Senior Project Manager at Rally Health
Rally Health™ is about putting health in the hands of the individual. It’s our mission, and it drives everything we do! With our easy-to-use online and mobile tools, we empower people and help them take charge of their health and health care. Improving their diet and fitness to selecting health benefits and choosing the right doctor at the right price for their needs.
- This position will report to the Director of Project Management
- Encourage coordination across project plans
- Lead process considerations and the impact on downstream working groups
- Track updated accomplishments, landmarks, important issues and change controls
- Establish and lead working group meetings
- Create weekly project status and executive reporting
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years of progressively responsible experience in project management
- You are enthusiastic, willing to identify disorganization and bring the right partners together to promote clarity of purpose
- Familiar with software development concepts to support the technical direction of the team
- You are at your best when working as part of a dynamic team
- Manage typical job responsibilities together with ad hoc requests and team improvements
- Develop relationships built on mutual respect and a focus on improvement
- Experience working with a Product and Engineering organizations
- Experience managing Kanban, Scrum, and other project types
- Experience working with Atlassian’s JIRA, Confluence, and Google Apps
- Experience within a SaaS environment that operates with delivery
- Start-up/entrepreneurial experience
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or equivalent experience with agile development methodologies
Our culture is built on a deep and sincere dedication to helping people live healthier lives. To do this, we are committed to improving at every level. We’re building digital tools that support people over their lifetime. Every day, we get to work with amazing people on something that directly impacts the lives of millions of people for the better.
At Rally, we believe in the importance of communication and collaboration to ensure every opinion is valued. Rally knows that we are strongest when our employee population reflects the diversity of the world around us, and we are a place where all voices are valid. A diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Everything we do is performed with our users in mind, so we make sure that all of our work has a human touch it needs.Our Benefits:
Resources to help you excel in our creative work atmosphere:
- Great compensation package
- Daily onsite catered lunches
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, and 401(k)
- Paid leave for new parents
- Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application or review process should notify Talent Acquisition ([email protected]).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.