Senior Project / Program Manager - Professional Services - Centres of Excellence at Unity Technologies
We are looking for a results-oriented and experienced Project Manager to ensure the successful delivery of Unity technologies growing Center of Excellence programs based out of Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Reporting to the Head of Customer Success, you will work with different teams across Unity to co-ordinate the completion of projects on time, and within scope and budget.
Whilst the Project Management role is mainly a post-sales role, you will also work with the Sales team during the pre-sales cycle. We feel someone who is driven and experienced in both front line management and strategic, go to market thinking would thrive in this role.
This role will involve some travel to clients and Unity offices.
What you'll be doing
- Act as primary customer interface for each project on behalf of the business as a trusted partner, handling expectations and ensuring seamless communication
- Coordinate all aspects of projects. Set timelines, assign responsibilities, access risk management as well as supervise and summarize the progress of the different projects
- Ensure alignment and involvement within the business to allow for the correct definition of project scope and set up of a new project
- Manage the scope and capacity of resource across the project lifecycle, coordinating with other departments to ensure skills are available as needed
- Manage changes to the project scope, project timeline and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
What we're looking for
- An experienced Project or Program Manager with a consistent track record in successfully leading strategic client projects and programmes
- Extensive experience in leading professional/training services projects
- Ability to organize across diverse individuals and groups
- Client-focused, professional with stellar interpersonal and presentation skills
- Adaptable and inventive to come up with workarounds and handle risk
- Proficient written and verbal English is a requirement; Arabic and French is a plus
You might also have
- Experience working across a variety of cultural, political, economical, social environments
- Experience using Unity
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.