At Cisco Meraki, we know that technology can connect, empower, and drive us. Our mission is to simplify technology so our customers can focus on what's most meaningful to them: their students, patients, customers, and businesses. We’re making networking easier, faster, and smarter with technology that simply works.
As a Senior Security Technical Program Manager at Meraki, you will have a substantial impact on the safety of millions of users all around the world. The right person for this role will be passionate about security and have a breadth of experience in related technical roles. You will partner with the Director of Security to craft our road map and guide the whole organization further along our security journey.
- Partner with the Director of Security and leaders across the organization to drive large cross-functional security initiatives
- Maintain our security feature road map and produce concise actionable plans to pay down security technical debt
- Help develop our technical program management role and build the overall engineering TPM process
- Partner with our counterparts in the Cisco Security and Trust Organization (STO) to pilot and refine security practices throughout the organization
You are an ideal candidate if you have:
- 7+ years of security industry experience
- 5+ years of experience in a security program management role
- Proven track record of driving large-scale security programs within a fast growing organization
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong ability to break technical security concepts down for an engineering audience
Bonus points for:
- Experience in previous technical security engineering roles
- People management or leadership experience
At Meraki we are driven by the desire to make managing sophisticated networks simple. Our firmware combined with a web-based dashboard allows customers to manage enterprise scale networks using a simple point and click interface. We are passionate about building real products that our customers love. We believe in fostering a positive culture by hiring, coaching, and empowering smart, helpful, humble people. With the support of management, we constantly look within for ways to improve organizationally. Finally, we maintain a positive relationship with Cisco that gives us the stability and resources of a larger company without sacrificing our startup vibe—including an awesome office overlooking the Bay Bridge, stocked full of food and drinks.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.