Senior Technical Program Manager, Contact Center at RingCentral
Want to change the way work…works? This is your moment.
RingCentral Glip integrates messaging with video to make conversation, collaboration and connection more meaningful than ever, no matter where or how people want to work.
The Innovation team is the engine that makes RingCentral go. From Engineering to UX/UI to CloudOps, this is the place where the biggest ideas in cloud communications are imagined, developed, and delivered. If there’s a better way to bring people together, RingCentral Innovation is finding it, iterating on it, and sharing it with the world.
We’re as proud of our working environment as we are of our market success. You’ll find all the training, opportunity and resources you could ever want here - with all the work/life benefits you expect, and none of the micromanagement. RingCentral regularly brings home Best Place To Work awards from locations all over the world, and outstanding company ratings on Glassdoor and Comparably!
RingCentral surrounds you with world-class technology and talent, in a people-first environment built from the ground up to help you do the best work of your career. We’re not just changing the nature of communication and teamwork. We’re winning, together.
RingCentral is looking for a Senior Technical Program Manager to be a key leader in delivering products and features for the Contact Center Product Line. You will partner closely with product managers, developers, sales operations, system integration teams and other parts of the organization to launch best-in-class features and products.
- End-to-end program coordination product, engineering, infrastructure, marketing, finance, support, training, sales operations
- Dependencies and risks management
- Clear and frequent communication to stakeholders and cross-functional leadership
- Define project schedule, milestones, reporting structure for the program
- Rolling out products to global markets, building out international infrastructure, working thru go-to-market needs per country
- Rolling out the product to a partner
- Working with Quote to Cash delivery including SFDC, NetSuite
- Knowledge of Cloud, SaaS, Call / Contact Center products
- Proven experience taking large product releases from planning to launch
- 7+ years’ experience in Technical Program Management for product development
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Management, or related field and equivalent practical experience
What we offer:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life and pet insurance
- Flexible PTO
- 401K match and ESPP
- Wellness programs including virtual yoga, bootcamp, meditation classes and more
- Paid parental leave
- Milk Stork parental account
- New parent gift box
Say hello to the future of work. And the end of the resume black hole.
We didn’t create Glip specifically for hiring, but we might as well have. No more wondering if your resume was jettisoned into the vast emptiness of space. Sign up for Glip (it’s free, no downloads,) and discover how smooth, informative and great the hiring process can be. So start meeting on www.Glip.com — and we look forward to connecting soon.
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.