Senior Technical Program Manager, Salesforce at Coinbase
Coinbase has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 73 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are proud to offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the cryptoeconomy and increase economic freedom around the world.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, disrupt ourselves, and expect sustained high performance because we play as a championship team. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people with the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain, in whatever way is most relevant to their role.
CX Technology & Analytics is responsible for supporting Coinbase’s Customer Experience (CX) organization with all tooling and data needs. As a Senior Technical Program Manager, you will be leading strategic cross-functional initiatives to develop scalable, data-driven, customer-focused, and security-first tooling solutions.
What you’ll be doing (ie. job duties):
- Partner with our internal teams to understand their bespoke tooling needs
- Lead and manage technical programs to improve the customer experience for Coinbase users and scale our operations
- Estimate work efforts, design project plans, define milestones and manage resources, while driving adherence and compliance
- Write technical PRDs, manage technical backlogs, and effectively prioritize work items (including new features, bugs, tech debt, etc.)
- Develop frameworks for stakeholders and peer TPMs to streamline and scale our operations and eliminate ambiguity
- Coordinate with multiple development teams to drive cross-functional, enterprise wide initiatives
- Build and maintain strategic partnerships with CX leadership and external business units (ie. Security, IT, Engineering, Product, Data, etc.) to ensure projects are delivered on time and stakeholders and held accountable for deliverables
- Act like an owner and develop, build, maintain multi quarter roadmaps that will help elevate Customer Experience offerings
- Turn support data into actionable customer experience improvement opportunities
- Become an SME and essential thought leader in developing a best-in-class customer experience
What we look for in you (ie. job requirements):
- Salesforce Administrator Certification (Advanced Admin, App Builder, Service Cloud Consultant preferred)
- Passionate about delivering a great Customer Experience, cryptocurrency, financial markets, and the Coinbase mission
- 5+ years of Technical Program Management experience working with tools & analytics in customer experience
- BA/BS degree in Information Management Systems or equivalent experience
- Knowledge and experience working with Interactive Voice Response (IVR), Content Management System (CMS), Knowledge Management System (KMS), Machine Learning (ML), chatbots, and internal home-grown tooling (Talkdesk, Contentful, Tethr, Qualtrics, LivePerson preferred)
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. For US applicants, you may view Pay Transparency, Employee Rights and Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notices by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Coinbase participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Coinbase is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] coinbase.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here). Please contact [email protected] coinbase.com for additional information or to request accommodations.Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full notice outlining how data will be processed as part of the application procedure for applicable locations is available here. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.