Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating interactive, real-time 3D (RT3D) content. We continue to empower creators across industries and around the world!
We’re looking for an experienced Technical Program Manager with a passion for taking on the challenges of the version control space. This team not only delivers the Plastic SCM Cloud and on-premise source control systems, but also all integration of source control systems with Unity. Our customers are building immersive games, rich entertainment experiences and complex solutions across a variety of other industries. We need your track record of delivering solutions to complex and real customer problems.What you’ll be doing
- Work with a diverse team of professionals to enable them to consistently deliver great products and features with a predictable process. Remove impediments, drive prioritization and technical tradeoff decisions
- Work with product, design, UX research and engineering leads to develop and refine product strategy and establish clear design goals while continuing to meet the expectations of the existing customers of our live services
- Engage with cross-functional Unity teams to align efforts and manage risks and complex interdependencies across the spectrum of engineering, marketing, revenue, and support
- Proactively and clearly communicate progress and challenges and represent the team’s work to leadership and partners
- Be comfortable dealing with ambiguity, leading engineering tradeoffs based on data, and driving for clarity in complex issues
- Familiarity with version control services (GitHub, Perforce, PlasticSCM, etc.) and a deep understanding of how they work
- Sharp focus on execution; execution of your own tasks, ensuring the team executes on their tasks and is able to deliver their best work
- Experience in software production/project management/program management, working within an engineering organization to facilitate delivery by hard-working teams
- Experience establishing relationships, maintaining culture, and communicating optimally to a variety of audiences across different time zones
- Experience in delivering products and services for the developer or creator audience.
- Knowledge of artist workflows and/or exposure to game development or other RT3D creation, as well as familiarity with the Unity ecosystem and development with Unity
- Understanding and experience of program management in the context of Software-as-a-Service or Free-to-Play environments is welcome.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.