As Senior Technology Project Manager, you will manage implementations of enterprise-wide HR-related software applications for our rapidly growing global organization, and help Unity fulfill its mission to enable creators all over the world to realize their visions! You will help this thriving team optimize processes through technology, and build adoption of new technology solutions across our global population. You’ll partner closely with stakeholders across the company to ensure timely and high quality implementation and customizations. You’ll bring innovative thinking and a User orientation to this work.
What you’ll be doing
- Bringing strong software implementation and project management skills and a highly collaborative approach to help us build and implement innovative and high impact Talent Management & Development solutions for our fast-growing organization
- Facilitate the communication and interaction between implementation workstreams as well as identify and manage interdependencies
- Work closely with the process design teams to ensure implementations deliver the designed solutions, including driving customizations
- Integrate functionality, implementation steps and timelines across multiple projects to make sure they will work well together and are done at a pace that works for the organization
- Provide organizational change support to build adoption and ensure impact
What we’re looking for
- Significant experience in technology project management running multiple global projects simultaneously, with tight deadlines
- Outstanding collaboration skills, able to engage a wide variety of people across the globe in solution design and implementation
- Strong problem solving, analytical and critical thinking skills, working on multiple projects at scale
- Experience working through obstacles and challenges while maintaining positive relationships and project progress
- Experience with HR projects and technology preferred
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.