Solutions Consultant at UJET
Our dedicated team and awesome technology are disrupting the customer support space. Our SaaS platform replaces all of the convoluted systems, lines, and contact numbers of standard customer support with a stunningly simple SDK and Smart Actions – fingerprint, verification, real-time sharing (videos, photos, and screenshots) and effortless in-app texting - plus all data is encrypted, keeping customer data secure. We take the frustration out of customer support and in turn, provide a sleek, secure, and modern smartphone-era experience. Join our team as we revolutionize the customer experience!
The Solutions Consultant plays a critical role in bringing the voice and perspective of contact center customers. The consultants contribute to the successful implementation of new customers on the platform and provide consulting services on contact center best practices to existing and potential customers.
This position also supports internal departments across the organization as resource and Subject Matter Expert (SME) for hosted contact center..Solution Consultants must have broad and deep expertise across the range of contact center management and operational methodologies, processes and best practices.
- Collaborate with your dedicated Account Executive in a fast-paced sales environment to identify and uncover customer business goals, needs, and pain points.
- Demonstrate the value proposition of the UJET platform and solutions through highly customized product demonstrations.
- Create strategic and technical sales strategies, presentations, and product demonstrations for enterprise-level customers.
- Provide responses to RFP/I’s and assist in responding to VSAs.
- Leverage knowledge of the product and development teams to create scalable, technical demonstrations, and proof-of-concept use cases for the wider Solutions team.
- Support the Sales and Solutions teams by creating and developing customer-facing journeys and demonstrations.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university, or equivalent experience.
- At least 3 years in a client-facing sales, presales, consulting, or technical architect role, preferably selling cloud solutions to support, sales, or marketing organizations -- experience selling support, CRM or CCaaS solutions is highly desired.
- Telephony or Customer Contact Center experience.
- Proficiency and experience successfully imploring various sales methodologies (preferably MEDDIC)
- Hands-on experience working with one or more popular CRM systems (Salesforce, Zendesk, Microsoft Dynamics, Sugar CRM, SAP, etc.)
- Proven team player – preferably with a 1:1 AE to SE partnership
- Experience with technology stacks including CRM, communication platforms, analytics, personalization technologies, and homegrown customer databases.
- Highly dependable, self-starter, and high energy with a positive attitude.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal, and presentation
- 20 - 30% Travel Required within your region
Security, data protection and compliance (SDPC) are paramount to the success of our partnerships. All roles at UJET require compliance with legal and regulatory requirements and acceptance and adherence to all policies and standards within UJET. Personnel acknowledges they are personally responsible for reporting any suspected violations or abuse and are required to complete SDPC training and fulfill role-specific SDPC responsibilities.Why UJET?
In addition to our great team and disruptive technology, we offer our teammates a competitive compensation and benefits package, work/life balance, unlimited vacation, stock options, and more!UJET is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit. (Thanks CultureAmp who came up with this statement - it’s too good and too important to not repeat).