Sr. Global Partnerships Manager, Connectivity
ABOUT THE ROLE
As TripActions continues to grow and scale, building and maintaining relationships with our content and connectivity partners is critical. TripActions is looking for someone with exceptional relationship, negotiation and analytical skills to join the Connectivity and Traveler Services team. The ideal candidate will understand travel distribution and come with experience working with hotel, air, or car distribution partners, such as Sabre or Amadeus, on either a local or global level. The position will be North America based (preferably Bay Area, US).
- Manage connectivity and content partner evaluations, negotiations and contracting for the organization.
- Maintain strong and mutually beneficial relationships as the TripActions liaison with assigned connectivity, content and distribution partners.
- Lead negotiations with connectivity partners.
- Be an internal leader and influencer: Solicit input and seek synergy on key content and connectivity related issues from internal stakeholders, including Product, Technology, Sales, Customer Success, Travel Operations, and Business Operations.
- Work closely with internal customers and stakeholders to ensure their current and future connectivity needs are satisfied.
- Capture and solve for both global and regional specifics or gaps that may exist.
- Be the resident expert on the evolving content and connectivity landscape and keep on top of industry changes as well as new entrants to the market.
- 7-10+ years in travel supply, distribution or related field.
- Demonstrated experience building and maintaining relationships.
- Strong analytical skills; proven ability to structure and analyze ambiguous and complex business problems.
- Previous experience leading negotiations and/or contract renewals preferred.
- Must like to work in a collaborative environment with team goals. This is a cross-functional role that must build and maintain ongoing communications and relationships with several teams within TripActions.
- Must be comfortable with a fast-moving, sometimes ambiguous, environment.
- Travel expected on a needed basis.