Sr. Technical Engagement Manager
Senior Technical Engagement Manager
Komodo Health is addressing the global burden of disease through the development of the world’s most actionable map of healthcare data. Our solutions drive a more transparent, efficient and productive healthcare ecosystem through the creation of quantitative solutions to qualitative problems.
As a fast-growing startup that has already partnered with multiple Fortune 500 companies, we have very ambitious goals that have been designed with career development in mind. As a company, we value our culture of encouraging growth, collaboration, and constructive debate as well as delivering innovative solutions that “wow” our customers.
We are looking for a Technical Engagement Manager to play a key role in the success of our Engineering team. This is a role for someone who wants to help us build the biggest, most complete healthcare datasets to solve real-world problems that deliver value to our clients while being part of the collaborative, fun, nurturing Komodo community!
* Engage with Komodo enterprise customers to successfully deliver software integration projects.
* Own the project management aspects of the projects.
* Facilitate meetings, including software architecture discussions around integration or data ingestion or export to client.
* Coordinate cross-functional project tasks and activities, such as compliance requirements and contractual obligations.
* Learn Komodo’s Healthcare data and data platform capabilities.
* Collaborate with other engineering managers and teams, and help plan, scale and productize solutions.
* Passion for improving patient care and addressing unmet medical needs.
* 2+ Years of experience managing customer projects delivering software and/or integrated data solutions.
* Excellent organizational skills.
* Project planning and project management experience.
* Ability to communicate effectively across teams with both technical and non-technical people, to both internal and external stakeholders.
NICE TO HAVE:
* Experience working with Life Science or Health Insurance Companies, OR 5+ Years of delivering Enterprise IT solutions.
* Experience working with large data sets.
* Track record of delivering enterprise integration projects with customers.
* Some experience with data exploration, data normalization, and implementation of analytics.
* Experience with HIPAA and other healthcare-oriented regulations.
* Experience implementing Data Warehouses, especially for Life Science or Insurance Companies
* Prior client-side analytical experience serving Marketing, Sales, Medical Affairs, or Clinical Development, or, vendor-side analytical experience working with Life Sciences clients.
* Experience working with proprietary secondary data including medical / pharmacy claims, prescription data, sales data, and longitudinal patient-level data.
* PMP Certification.
* Competitive salary and equity compensation.
* Full Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits.
* 401k plan with employer match.
* Flexible hours and a “use as you need” vacation policy.
* Opportunities to attend industry conferences and events.
* Great office location(s) in SF/SOMA and NY/FLATIRON.