Strategic Partnerships, Cloud and Monetization
As the most widely-used real-time development platform for the creation of interactive and immersive content and experiences, Unity provides developers, designers, and creators across many industries the tools and solutions to bring their vision to life.
As the Strategic Partner for Cloud & Monetization, you will help identify and drive partnerships and alliances with technology companies that add real value to Unity and the developer ecosystem in the gaming space.
You will partner closely with Product, Marketing, Sales, and other key internal & external stakeholders to develop and execute strategies and create deep and lasting strategic product partnerships. You will be focused on partnerships related to the operation and monetization of games across different platforms.
You should possess the ability to develop a deep understanding of Unity’s products and ecosystem, including external products and how they fit into the workflow of a typical Unity developer.
- Partner with Unity's Cloud & Monetization teams to understand their needs as it relates to our Verified Solutions Partner Program
- Work closely with product, product marketing, sales, and R&D to develop an understanding of the competitive landscape and identify prospective partners who enable Unity to address customer needs and accelerate growth
- Drive alignment on consistent partnership model(s) and goals
- Work with legal and finance to structure, negotiate and close partnership agreements
- Coordinate efforts across Unity to enable partner success by implementing and scaling partner-based solutions to drive developer awareness and adoption
- Become a subject matter expert and thought leader around third party solutions in the Cloud & Monetization space
- Build a sustainable lead generation pipeline for future business
- A passion and understanding of the gaming space, especially as it relates to the operation and monetization of games
- Self-motivated and proactive with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to work with cross-functional teams, internally and externally
- Ability to move quickly and build consensus with stakeholders
- Good understanding of operating a game and comfort around discussing technical products as they relate to Unity
- Travel required internationally and throughout the Americas to network with partners & developers and attend relevant industry events & conventions
- Experience working on technology partnerships, strategic partnerships, middleware business development focused on driving revenue and market share growth
- A strong existing knowledge and/or network of Cloud-based solutions that Unity developers are interested in
- Experience developing and/or operating a mobile game
- Experience with Salesforce.com
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.