Strategic Partnerships Manager, Cloud Marketplace at Unity
Unity’s business continues to grow quickly. Our Strategic Partnerships team has the opportunity to craft long-lasting relationships with our top partners and nurture relationships.
As a Strategic Partnerships Manager, Cloud Marketplace, you will own Unity’s strategy for cloud marketplace acceleration and help to steer program and delivery execution. You will lead our business on the cloud marketplace, craft go-to-market strategies, and run the execution of initiatives for product areas that span across our platform.What you’ll be doing
- Define and grow Unity’s cloud SaaS business on cloud marketplace platforms, including product distribution through migration and transformation to the marketplace
- Assemble, review, and prioritize business requirements with internal and vendors, and guide on workflows and corresponding scale and scope of the effort. Craft KPIs and dashboards to measure performance, priority outcomes, and initiative/program results
- Connect with Leadership, Product, and technical teams on marketplace integration projects
- Manage documentation across all business processes related to marketplaces. Ensure a fair, predictable, and compliant engagement model, including smooth and effective organizational change related to continuously evolving landscape
- Lead platform-wide initiatives across Unity (outside of cloud): this includes partner management, developing well-defined measurements and roadmaps with the ability to initiate, recommend, and deliver on process and systems improvements of varying complexity and scope.
- Strong enterprise experience working with cloud marketplaces (such as GCP, AWS, and Azure marketplaces) as well as integrating and scaling cloud marketplaces as a sales channel within a company
- Detailed understanding of the cloud industry, ecosystem, markets, competition, and user requirements in-depth: GCP knowledge and an understanding of API integrations, background with a programming language to work with Marketplace libraries involved in API integration is a plus
- Experience working on pivotal initiatives that span cross-company
- Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously, working both independently and collaboratively across a cross-functional and geographically dispersed team. Excellent influencing, communication, presentation, and facilitation skills
- Demonstrated problem-solving and analytical capabilities, able to work in ambiguous situations and define a path to resolution, proven track record to think strategically and execute methodically, and experience interpreting data leading to actionable business recommendations
- Experience defining cloud go-to-market strategy, resulting in new revenue streams
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced, collaborative, and ambiguous environment
- A strong customer focus and ability to effectively and quickly build relationships and establish trust, respect, and communication.
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for crafting and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to build, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.#li-cb1 #mid