You will be a part of the Consumer Experience team as a Support Experience Analyst. You will ensure we are providing customers the best support experience possible, while maintaining DoorDash’s needs and policies.About the Role
As a consumer experience project manager, your role will be focused on helping stand-up and operationalize on projects and programs that affect Consumer support. You will have the opportunity to execute different types of work with the singular focus of enhancing the Consumer experience. Projects will start small and in some instances be run by the experience team and then transitioned to the larger support team. Other projects may include assisting the strategy & operations team on operationalizing an experiment that has impact on consumer experience on the platform.
You will report and work closely with the Consumer Experience team, whose ultimate job is to facilitate and oversee the policies and overall support experience.You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Help bridge the gap between our offshore support vendors and DoorDash.
- Craft and create policies that improve the support experience for our customers.
- Identify areas where we can allow our customers to self serve.
- Be able to get to the lowest level of detail on support policies, workflows, and root causes for common issues.
- Manage the day-to-day tasks of a group of SMEs from various countries including the Philippines, Mexico, etc.
- Collaborate with other support teams and key stakeholders across the DoorDash organization on product rollouts
- 1+ years of experience
- Strong team management experience with some knowledge of co-employment
- Strong and clear written and verbal communication
- An analytical mindset and skills in order to prioritize incoming requests
- Proactive critical thinking / problem solving skills
- Excellent project and time management skills
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.