Technical Program Manager, Technology Partnerships at Unity
We are looking for a highly skilled and self-motivated Senior Technical Program Manager who will own and nurture meaningful relationships and collaborations with key partners in leading gaming and technology platforms. As a member of our new Technology Partnerships team, you will support discovery, planning and delivery of our strategic goals and collaborate with teams across Unity, including leaders in Product, Engineering, Sales, Marketing and Legal. Under normal circumstances, some amount of international travel is considered to be a key part of the role.
What you’ll be doing
- Build bridges with other senior program managers across Unity to ensure our development teams are in sync and collaborating. Help move teams forward using your own initiative and intuition, and spot opportunities for improvement.
- Work with limited supervision and use independent judgment outside of established procedures when necessary.
- Coordinate with engineering and product management leadership to build and maintain a clear roadmap of feature development goals and partner commitments.
- Internalize and evangelize Unity’s core values: Users first. Best ideas win. In it together. Go BOLD.
What we’re looking for
- Deep experience in software production / program management, working cross functionally within an engineering organization (or equivalent related experience)
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, both written and oral, to speak to a broad audience, internal and external; Listening to, speaking with, and resolving issues with subject matter authorities
- Ability to gracefully handle change in an organization, working with the current of embedded habits rather than fighting against it
- Demonstrate a proactive, curious mentality. Be willing to ask questions, and to dig for your own answers as well
You might also have
Bonus points for experience in the following areas:
- Literacy and demonstrable experience with Kanban, Scrum, Waterfall, and other development methodologies.
- Working with distributed teams across time zones
- Experience as an Account Manager or Developer Relations Manager
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.