Technical Program Manager at Demandbase
The world’s largest and fastest-growing companies such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign and Salesforce rely on Demandbase to drive their Account-Based Marketing strategy and maximize their B2B marketing performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, and today we lead the category as an indispensable part of the B2B MarTech stack. Our achievements and innovation would not be possible without the driven and collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building word-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture and the community around us, and have continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
We are a group of talented individuals with deep expertise in the domain area of business applications and building large complex systems with simple user interfaces. We also have deep expertise in big data technology such as IR, NLP, and large graphs and utilize the best technology to provide innovative and novel products to frustrated end-users in the enterprise.
Demandbase is currently looking for a Technical Program Manager reporting to the Program Office. This person will be responsible for driving the software development lifecycle (SDLC) from idea through retirement stages, by defining and driving the stakeholder engagement model, processes, deliverables and quality criteria across the entire software development lifecycle using generally accepted project management principles to increase predictability and reduce risk, increase operational efficiency and organizational leverage, and provide an objective operations view across the release portfolio.
What you’ll be doing:
- Utilize and further develop the company’s software development lifecycle (SDLC) process and take ownership of the development and tracking of project plans across entire solution areas, including deliverables, milestones, resources, schedule, dependencies and operational definitions.
- Ensure that the SDLC process abides by all defined cross-disciplined standards, meets the intent and letter of a phased review discipline (e.g. Release Readiness Reviews) and all compliance and regulatory needs of the applicable markets
- Align multiple functional teams to company and product vision. Influence and effectively remove barriers across teams.
- Establish and execute effective project governance plan and communication structure
- Lead and facilitate timely project status/issues meetings with project team members and with senior executives.
- Facilitate the capture of complex, cross-functional project issues and serve as escalation point. Drive the resolution of all project issues in a time-appropriate manner.
- Interface with executive management and project team members and managers of all areas that have accountability for production of project deliverables. Where appropriate integrate sub-project plans into the master project plan.
- Act as the primary point of contact for feedback on project release progress and other release-related information.
What we’re looking for:
- 2-5 years of of project or program management experience
- Worked in a start-up (less than 150 employees) for at least 2 years
- Computer Science degree
- Experience working with and managing external vendors
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel & Google Suite
- Experience with HTML, SQL & Atlassian toolset (JIRA, Confluence)
- Exceptional communication skills, including verbal and written
Why join us:
- Be part of a rapidly-growing, pre-IPO company
- Opportunity to extend our ABM leadership position and fast-track innovation behind AI-powered Account-Based Marketing solutions
- Drive the next generation of intelligent CRM technologies and invent how Artificial Intelligence, product design, and applications converge
- Work with a world class team of engineers, PMs, data scientists, sales and marketers
- Have the flexibility of a start up with the security of a sizable, well-funded organization
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, 100% paid for short-term and long-term disability, 100% paid for life insurance, 401k, flexible vacation policy, commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, and much more!
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Marketing (ABM) and an indispensable part of the B2B tech stack. The company offers the only end-to-end ABM platform that helps B2B marketers identify, win and grow the accounts that matter most. The biggest and fastest growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce and others rely on Demandbase to drive their ABM strategy and maximize their marketing performance. The company has been named to the JMP Securities list “The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies,” the Deloitte Fast 500 and named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To Market. In 2019, Demandbase executives authored the definitive book on ABM, Account-Based Marketing: How to Target and Engage the Companies That Will Grow Your Revenue. For more information, please visit www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.