TIP: Customer Insights Project Manager at Upwork
Upwork ($UPWK) is the leading tech solution for companies looking to hire the best talent, maintain flexibility, and get more done. We’re passionate about our mission to create economic opportunities so people have better lives. Every year, more than $2 billion of work is done through Upwork by skilled professionals who want the freedom of working anytime, anywhere. Top companies connecting with extraordinary talent around the globe? Upwork is how.
This position is through Upwork’s Talent Innovation Program (TIP). Our TIP team is a global group of professionals that augment Upwork’s business. Our TIP team members are located all over the world.
- Review customer feedback from multiple customer touchpoints and succinctly summarise key themes around pain points, friction, and customer needs.
- Partner with cross functional teams to consolidate customer feedback on an ongoing basis
- Identify key themes and trends from high volumes of customer feedback
- Derive actionable insights and communicate to internal stakeholders
Must Haves (Required Skills):
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Cross-functional collaboration skills
- Ability to adapt to fast paced work environment while being flexible with tasks and ad hoc projects
- Experience in reviewing high volumes of customer verbatims, data, and feedback - having the ability to summarize succinctly and categorize qualitative data
- Highly self motivated
- Extremely comfortable working independently
- Proficiency in Excel or Google Spreadsheets
- Ability to work in US business hours
Upwork is proudly committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce. We never discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.