TIP: Program Manager, Customer Experience at Upwork
Upwork ($UPWK) is the leading tech solution for companies looking to hire the best talent, maintain flexibility, and get more done. We’re passionate about our mission to create economic opportunities so people have better lives. Every year, more than $2 billion of work is done through Upwork by skilled professionals who want the freedom of working anytime, anywhere. Top companies connecting with extraordinary talent around the globe? Upwork is how.
This is a Contract position through Upwork’s Talent Innovation Program (TIP). Our TIP team is a global group of professionals that augment Upwork’s business. Our TIP team members are located all over the world.
- Lead cross-functional projects or initiatives for Customer Experience, role-filling as necessary to meet goals
- Create and manage plans, collaborating with internal or external stakeholders to define requirements, timelines, progress, risks, mitigation plans, and impact
- Effectively manage communication with stakeholders across the organization
- Understand and support upcoming product feature updates and anticipate potential user impact. Provide post-mortem insights
- Experienced in a program or project management role in one or more of the following areas: customer support, customer experience, analytics, product or consumer operations
- Proven experience driving projects in various complexities from start to finish
- Excellent organizational and communication skills with creative problem-solving ability
- Ability to work in US business hours
Upwork is proudly committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce. We never discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.