Account Executive (Commercial) at Fivetran
As an Account Executive at Fivetran you will:
- Give virtual, and in-person Software Demonstrations of Fivetran's data integration ETL product, and help prospects throughout the entirety of the sales cycle.
- Qualify, Discover, and follow-up on existing pipeline of opportunities.
- Rely on Fivetran's healthy lead funnel, but also prospect your own leads. Lead flow is: 25% mktg, 25% partner, 50% outbound
- Communicate about your pipeline forecasts and team-up with sales management on strategies for quota attainment, and over-attainment.
- Communicate cross-functionally with our support, development team, and external partners for assistance with closing deals.
- 1-5 years experience in a SaaS Sales, quota-carrying sales role, ideally in business intelligence, analytics, or data.
- A verifiable track record of hitting/exceeding targets for revenue attainment
- A persistent and positive attitude toward the role, following up with prospects, and tracking their progress to close.
- Experience managing all aspects of a sales process - product demonstrations, objection handling, using Salesforce, generating quotes, negotiating contracts, and closing business.
- Possesses the right balance of self-confidence and humility to lead as an individual contributor.
- Great listener & observer with excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Customer-centric and passionate about how customers can gain value and insight from data.
- Able to convey technical principles in a very consultative and conversational way.
- Able to help consult stakeholders at all levels on the quickly changing data landscape.
- Possesses the aptitude to advance into a Sales Management or Enterprise Sales role.
Perks of working with us:
- Market Competitive OTE, Accelerators, and uncapped commissions
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance
- Flexible PTO
- 401k match program
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter Benefits to help with transit and parking costs
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Unlimited coffee, office snacks and frequent catered lunches
- Company happy hours and fun team building activities