Chorus.ai is the No.1 Conversation Intelligence Platform for high-growth sales teams. Founded in 2015, Chorus.ai’s Conversation Intelligence Platform identifies and helps teams replicate the performance of top-performing reps by analyzing their sales meetings. These insights serve as the foundation of an effective coaching strategy for sales and customer success teams and provide insight into the voice-of-the-customer across the entire organization. Customers like Zoom, Mavenlink, Qualtrics, Adobe, TripActions, and GitLab ramp new hires to productivity 30-50% faster and see an increase in quota attainment from 20-to-100%. Chorus.ai is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in Tel Aviv, Boston, Toronto, and Salt Lake City.
Account Executive - Enterprise
Chorus is on the leading edge of the next generation of sales excellence. We are looking for highly motivated sales professionals to represent our mission and deliver world-class customer experiences. The Account Executive is responsible for achieving sales quotas while bringing the best of Chorus to every interaction. The ideal candidate must be passionate about empowering sales professionals and other client-facing teams to do the same!
The location of this role is flexible and can be located in one of our US offices (San Francisco/Boston) or be remote. You will report directly into the RVP of Enterprise Sales.
What You’ll Do:
- Work with customers closely from initial contact to closing the account emphasizing process and experience; be available to work through issues in the initial stages of onboarding while transitioning to the Customer Success Team
- Maintain a healthy sales funnel from qualified leads by keeping momentum after closing customers to move to the next wave of ideal customers to close business to meet and exceed sales quota; develop customer relationships in addition to executing meetings pre-set by Business Development Representatives
- Generate roughly 50% of own pipeline by handling inbound leads, working network, sourcing referrals, attending shows, and maintaining relationships with lost opportunities
- Position Chorus to win new business by developing, communicating, and driving effective selling strategies that are based on valid, customer-specific value propositions
- Forecast and communicate sales pipeline with a well designed plan for success keeping the volume and complexity of workload and schedule
- Evangelize Chorus in the community and network, serving as a brand ambassador with clear and concise communication about the platform’s value proposition
- Contribute to the evolution of Chorus’ sales philosophy, playbook, and processes that emphasize true discovery for identifying customers’ real needs
- Study Chorus’ market, noting competition and identifying potential sales opportunities
- Partner with cross-functional teams (ie Solutions Engineering, Customer Success, Revenue Operations, and Marketing) to continue to deliver best in class service and successful outcomes
- Advocate on behalf of customers bridging conversations between client requirements and engineering teams
What you bring to the table:
- 5+ years of enterprise sales experience, particularly in SaaS, Sales Enablement and/or Operations, and/or Analytics and/or technical background
- Has previously sold to sales, revenue operations leadership personas.
- Demonstrated success in previous sales roles
- Experience working with BDR teams and ability to self-source 50% of own pipeline.
- Experience selling to sales enablement or sales/revenue operations leadership in past roles.
- Driven by process and structurally sound in sales approach
- Uses an optimistic perspective and competitive mindset
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written with ability to communicate with impact, brevity, and strong articulation
- Experience leveraging Conversation Intelligence is a plus
We're a tight-knit team of world-class scientists, engineers, business minds, and product designers who believe passionately in our mission and put our team ahead of self. We are committed to the continued development and growth of our employees and invest in your success!
We care about your personal well being as much as your professional success and offer generous benefits including comprehensive health benefits, 401k with generous company matching, FSA for Health and Dependent Care, Unlimited PTO, lunch allowances, monthly Team Events, and more!
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work place and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.
We understand that not everyone will match the above qualifications 100%. If your background isn't perfectly aligned but you feel you would be a great addition to the team, we'd love to hear from you.
Read Full Job Description