Account Executive, Lead Generation at Unity Technologies
Unity Technologies is looking for a results-oriented, adaptable and driven Account Executive to join our Sales team in Austin.
In this role, you will be an important part of our growing team to introduce and sell to mid-market and lower enterprise businesses within strategic verticals (media & entertainment, auto, AEC) the Unity engine and services needed to bring their outstanding ideas to life!
You will help us drive revenue, exceed monthly sales quota and contribute to building an outbound sales engine along with demand generation to penetrate and build benchmarks for new strategic verticals!
What you'll be doing
- Set and manage sales goals and quotas
- Manage the entire sales cycle
- Build strong client relationships in order to identify opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell
- Drive outbound sales results to successfully sell Unity’s Pro engine and services to Core and strategic verticals
- Become a specialist in the Unity product ecosystem, and be able to present it to users of all ranges of abilities and roles (artists, developers, etc.)
- Adopt a validated sales technique and process that contribute to exceeding sales quota
- Passionate about value and solution selling methodology in the discovery and qualification of identifying the ideal customer profile
- Partner with BD, demand generation, and evangelism teams to drive Unity’s mission of leading the world in real-time 3D creation
What we're looking for
- Experience in SaaS Sales with a verifiable track record of overachieving sales quota
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an incredible comfort presenting software and solutions over the phone
- Ability to tailor conversations on-the-fly to meet the specific needs of potential customers, and at all levels of organization
- Exceptional commitment to accurately supervising all customer engagement and activity
- Ability to thrive in high growth, constantly evolving environments
You might also have
- Previous experience in AEC industries a plus
- Experience with Salesforce.com, Outreach, and other sales enablement tools
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.