Account Executive at Wish
Wish is a mobile e-commerce platform that flips traditional shopping on its head. We connect hundreds of millions of people with the widest selection of delightful, surprising, and—most importantly—affordable products delivered directly to their doors. Each day on Wish, millions of customers in more than 160 countries around the world discover new products. For our over 1 million merchant partners, anyone with a good idea and a mobile phone can instantly tap into a global market.
We're fueled by creating unique products and experiences that give people access to a new type of commerce, where all are welcome. If you’ve been searching for a supportive environment to chase your curiosity and use data to investigate the questions that matter most to you, this is the place.Job Description
More than ever, brick and mortar retail stores are struggling due to shifting consumer trends and the migration to online shopping. At Wish, we believe that through the application of technology, data science and innovative thinking, we can strengthen communities and stimulate local businesses by giving them access to hundreds of millions of new consumers, and changing the way in which the world shops. We launched Wish Local (wish.com/local) in early 2019 to provide small businesses with a unique platform to help their businesses thrive, and today with over 50,000 store partners across 40 countries, we know we’re on the right path.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a program that’s still in its early stages to help grow and shape the development of it, and to make a meaningful impact on small business owners all over the world.
What you'll be doing:
- Help scale Wish Local store partners
- Effective sales funnel management including self-generated leads, cold calls, follow-up calls, emails, inbound leads and more.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with relevant internal stakeholders
- 1-2 years of B2B selling experience
- Proven ability of hunting new business, self generation of leads and referrals
- Ability to engage and gain commitment effectively across all communication platforms (via telephone, email, social media & face to face)
- Some knowledge of the online shopping industry, brick and mortar retail industry, and buy-online pick-up in store programs is a plus.
- Highly competitive, smart, detail-oriented, relentlessly resourceful
- Strong personal presence with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and proficiency in CRM systems
- Proven ability to consistently exceed sales targets
- Commercial acumen, understanding financial statements (preferred)
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.