- Have c-level discussions with customers and work on strategizing their use cases with our platform
- Identify product penetration, renewal and upsell opportunities within the managed customer base
- Create, manage, and implement Quarterly Business Reviews
- Proactively understand the clients’ business to provide competitive insights and trends
- 2-5 years experience in SaaS, media & entertainment, gaming, and/or technology companies in an Account Management role
- Self-starter attitude, great written and verbal communication skills, and attention to detail
- Strong understanding of or interest in learning the mobile app ecosystem
- Strong proficiency with spreadsheet technologies is preferred (MS Excel, Google Spreadsheet)
- An insatiable thirst for knowledge and continuous learning
Why Join Sensor Tower?
- We were named one of the 50 Tech Companies to Know in 2020 by BuiltIn
- After seven years of building Sensor Tower off of $1MM (Seed, 2013), we're excited to announce our $45MM growth investment. Read more about it here, in the words of our co-founders.
- We have a birds-eye view of the entire mobile app ecosystem, and we keep our teams constantly abreast of the latest mobile app trends, news, and best practices.
- You align with our Core Values: Customer-Focused, Innovative, Continuously Learning, Action-Oriented, Respectful, Data & Metrics-Driven.
- We grant options to all of our employees because we recognize that everybody plays an integral role in our success; thus all employees should be invested in Sensor Tower (both figuratively and literally).
- We offer catered lunch and dinner everyday, unlimited PTO, opportunities to join corporate sports leagues, flexible work hours, 401K, Boba Fridays, Project Juice First Fridays, team trips (white water rafting, Hawaii, and weekend Tahoe mansion trips to name a few), and more