Account Manager (LatAm) at Wish
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:43 a.m. (PST) on Tuesday, July 14, 2020
Account Managers are experts at providing our merchants with the comprehensive support that makes our site the best platform anywhere to market products to consumers. As a member of the WishX team, your goal is to grow merchandise sales volume with your portfolio of merchant partners. A successful account manager will be able to effectively identify growth opportunities and work with external partners and internal stakeholders to remove barriers and find solutions for merchants.
The ideal candidate is passionate about Wish and e-commerce growth at scale, has a strong innate curiosity, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
What you'll do:
- Provide account management for LatAm Wish merchants, including merchants from strategic partner channels
- Based on detailed understanding of Wish marketplace product and policies, lead merchant trainings and disseminate best practices to grow merchant sales on Wish
- Generate educational and training content to be featured on Wish Seller Central
- Lead merchant interaction for LatAm onboarded merchants from initial sale to long-term seller success (metrics: product count growth, GMV growth, conversion rate, TTD, store rating)
- Based on business performance metrics, develop merchant improvement plans and work with sellers to set goals and achieve them
- Represent Wish at industry, partner events and business associations
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Must be fluent in Portuguese and Spanish
- 3-7 years of experience in account management or customer success roles in a consumer focused environment
- Experience with eCommerce, logistics, payments, product data management
- Excellent time management, written and communication skills, detail oriented and data driven
- Not afraid to roll up sleeves to work hands on with merchants and external partners
- Passionate can-do attitude. Not afraid to try, learn and improve, ability to work in a fast paced team environment
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Read Full Job Description