Account Manager at Addepar
Account Managers focus on wirehouses, private banks, national/regional broker-dealers, large RIAs, banks and bank trust clients. The Account Manager works directly with our largest clients to understand their business, build strategic alignment, and find new opportunities to grow the relationship.
We’re looking for a proven leader who thrives in fast-paced environments and enjoys the challenge of working with large, matrixed and complex clients. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing entrepreneurial company. The ideal candidate is comfortable working hands-on, is ambitious, and results-oriented.
- Cultivate long-term relationships with your portfolio of assigned clients, connecting with key business executives from C-level on down
- Effectively deliver scheduled business reviews to key business contacts
- Cultivate an understanding of your clients’ business requirements, industry challenges and goals coupled with a strong understanding of how they are using their Addepar solutions to maximize adoption, growth, and account retention as well as the trusted advisor role with the client
- Provide strategic oversight during the entire client journey including implementation, optimization, growth, renewal and ensure a seamless handover of knowledge and responsibilities where appropriate
- Be the voice of the client to Product Management, Product Marketing, Support, Renewals, Services, Finance, etc. building strong working relationship with each to ensure client success and consistency of contact
- Build and maintain a high level of client satisfaction and reference-ability by successfully diagnosing business operations of clients and prescribing appropriate solutions and Services
- Own all solutions and services sales activities for assigned accounts
- Attain and exceed annual sales quota and retention targets
- Forecast accurately
- Develop necessary pipeline when applicable
- Use Salesforce effectively to manage the sales process, lead generation to close, and maintain relevant data
- On renewals:
- Manage overall process
- Repaper existing clients:
- Move all existing clients to new legal language
- Add Auto renew language
- Lengthen contracts to 3 years
- Repaper high growth firms going through transitions, mergers, or large increases in AUM
- “Step-up” Billable Asset threshold for clients
- 8+ years of account management experience
- Proven track record of successfully executing sales strategies, meeting and exceeding goals in a fast-paced environment
- Experience building and maximizing senior level relationships with key influencers and decision makers
- Experience developing and selling complex business solutions at the C-Suite level
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills to C-level executives
- Ability to influence internal and external decision makers and drive results
- Strong executive presence and ability to successfully navigate all levels of partners organizations
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Proven track record in building enduring and successful client relationships
- Experience working in Financial Services preferred
Addepar is a wealth management platform that specializes in data aggregation, analytics and reporting for even the most complex investment portfolios. Founded in 2009 by Joe Lonsdale, who currently serves as an active Chairman of its Board of Directors and General Partner at 8VC, the company's platform aggregates portfolio, market and client data all in one place. It provides asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, allowing them to make more informed and timely investment decisions. Addepar works with hundreds of leading financial advisors, family offices and large financial institutions that manage data for over $2 trillion of assets on the company's platform. In 2020, Addepar was named as a Forbes Fintech 50 company and honored as a member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar is headquartered in Silicon Valley and has offices in New York City and Salt Lake City. All brokerage services offered through Acervus Securities Inc., member FINRA / SIPC.
Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds, and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
In order to ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.