Account Manager at Mural
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 75 percent of the Fortune 100. Teams at global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk, and GitHub embrace visual collaboration to run more productive meetings and workshops. This leads to a more creative, engaging, and fun way of working together, all in a welcoming, simple-to-use online space.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 700 people around the world. MURAL is on a mission to level up teamwork with imagination so that working together is more fun and innovation happens faster. The MURAL® platform transforms teamwork by making meetings and workshops interactive experiences designed for problem solving, play, and imagination. MURAL has raised $200M in financing to date and is growing rapidly to fulfill its mission.
Our belief is simple: making customers better, makes better customers. As an Account Manager you will grow our business by applying a human-centered approach to managing a large number of accounts in a hyper growth environment. Account Managers play an integral role in our business, building strong working relationships with each and every client and driving annual renewals and upsells.
You’re responsible for creating an exceptional experience with responsibility for the following duties:
- You are the point person for MURAL’s customers and responsible for orchestrating their success
- Own annual renewals and upsells across your customers
- Establish consultative and trusted relationships with clients
- Understand client business goals and anticipate future needs to deliver optimal solutions
- Drive planning sessions to ensure client is able to fully leverage MURAL to meet their transformation needs and hitting success milestones
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams (Customer Success, Marketing, Product, Sales) to prioritize a cohesive and innovative customer experience
- Develop best practices and process strategies to help the Account Management team scale
- Elicit client feedback to act as internal advocate for our customers with MURAL’s product teams
- Phenomenal communication skills and organized project management
- Communicate regularly with your customers to evaluate satisfaction
- Actively work to make your teammates at MURAL successful
As a MURAL Account Manager you convey how exciting and innovative our software is, in-person and at a distance. You will turn our current customer base into MURAL fanatics by showing how easy and fun it is to collaborate in MURAL. You will successfully drive renewals and upsells as a natural extension of the valuable business outcomes you have orchestrated and communicated to our customers.
We are obsessed with creating a world-class customer experience and looking for candidates who share our fiercely customer-centric mindset.
Our desired candidate will have:
- 2+ years experience in Customer Success, Account Management and/or Customer Support at a SaaS organization
- Have a nose for revenue and enjoy the rush of accomplishment when customers find value in MURAL enough to sign on for another year of transformation
- An intrinsic love of learning and demonstrating best practices of new technology
- Gain fulfillment from helping others by means of public speaking and training
- A highly responsive, outgoing, energetic representative of MURAL
- A self-starting, independent approach to managing your own work
- Good project management skills and able to create and launch new initiatives
- Ability to manage and interpret customer behavior/data to create valuable business outcomes
- A passion to help customers succeed and empathize with them
- An undying concern about new, better ways to solve problems
- A willingness to work independently in the office or from remote locations
- You have experience running renewals and upsell within a fast paces SaaS company
- You have worked closely customers to drive product adoption and workflow change management
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- Professional development opportunities
- Learning stipend
- Wellness stipend
- MURAL free forever plan
- Design Thinking + Facilitation trainings
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.