ACO Solutions Engineer at RingCentral
What if the solutions you sold changed the way the world communicates?
What if you had the freedom of a startup and the resources of a global enterprise?
You’d break new ground. Raise the bar for performance. And do career-defining work.
That’s exactly the kind of environment we’re building together at RingCentral.
The RingCentral Sales team does more than close deals. We build, grow and nurture relationships—from small businesses to global enterprises. We’ve become the #1 global cloud-based communications provider because we’re not just selling—we’re changing the nature of communications. That’s why RingCentral is the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in our space, with a market capitalization of over $18 billion, 30%+ annual growth and a $1 billion annual revenue run-rate!
We’re as proud of our working environment as we are of our market success. You’ll find all the training, opportunity and resources you could ever want here - with all the work/life benefits you expect, and none of the micromanagement. RingCentral regularly brings home Best Place To Work awards from locations all over the world, and outstanding company ratings on Glassdoor and Comparably!
RingCentral surrounds you with world-class technology and talent, in a people-first environment built from the ground up to help you do the best work of your career.
One size definitely does not fit all. That’s why our Solution Engineering team has such a meaningful role to play. You’ll put your expert knowledge of our platform to work to help new and existing clients build custom solutions that make the most of our technology - and change the way they communicate, collaborate and connect. All in an environment supported by massive resources, unmatched training and a diverse, multifaceted culture that’s built for winning, together.
We are looking for candidates to drive sales of Avaya Cloud Office which is powered by Avaya through their direct sales and indirect sales channels. In the role you will be responsible for the (Remote) markets providing sales enablement and pre-sales support to all of Avaya Cloud Office Sales segments such as regional markets, global business, verticals, public sector and to their channel partners.
Job Type: Full Time | Location: California/RemoteResponsibilities:
- Drive sales of Avaya Cloud Office services with Avaya and Avaya channel partners
- Conduct regular business reviews and planning meetings with senior sales and solutions engineering leadership
- Keep up to date on relevant competitive solutions, products and services
- Partner with Avaya Cloud Office field sellers, RingCentral and Avaya with prospecting, sales meetings and closing new opportunities
- Conduct technical sales enablement sessions to Avaya Cloud Office sellers
- Answer Avaya partner questions via e-mail, messaging and voice
- Assist Avaya and Avaya partners sellers with demo’s, quotes, proposals and RFP support for Avaya Cloud Office services
- Work with internal cross-functional teams to assist Avaya with implementation, support and escalations
- Develop and maintain experienced understanding of all Avaya Cloud Office applications, products and services
- Enable and train Avaya solution providers to position and sell Avaya Cloud Office services through Avaya
- Provide ongoing partner training to Avaya Cloud Office sellers both onsite and virtual
- Work cross-functionally with other team members to deliver on company goals
- Drive requirements and help develop sales tools and training materials for the Avaya Cloud Office channel
- Serve as internal advocate to ensure partner and customer happiness
- Participation in Avaya Cloud Office industry events such as conferences, trade shows and seminars
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- 2 or more years of channel sales experience with service providers, system integrators, or partner experience preferred
- 5 or more years B2B, field sales technology background, preferably SAAS, UCaaS, VoIP, Hosted PBX
- Proven track record of successful experience in maintaining an existing customer base
- Ability to strongly influence decision makers
- BA / BS or equivalent education and proven experience
- Ability to explore and make recommendations to partners based on customer needs. Strong initiative and creativity applied through the technology sales cycle
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to convey and relate ideas to others
- Ability to excel in a team-oriented, collaborative, and fast-paced environment vibrant and upbeat attitude, willingness to perform and get things done.
- Base Salary
- Uncapped Commissions (Paid Monthly) with exponential multiplier increases
- RSU's (Restricted Stock Units)
- Immediate full benefits (Health, Vision, Dental) effective day one at no cost to you
- (10) Company Wide Holidays
- Flexible PTO plan
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- Opportunities that accompany a high growth organization
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.