Analyst, Sales Strategy at Cisco Meraki
Cisco Meraki knows that technology can connect us, empower us, and drive us. By simplifying powerful technology, we can free hardworking people to focus on their mission. As the fastest growing cloud-managed networking team in the world, our products and technology architecture are changing the face of enterprise networking and making cloud-managed IT a reality. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will craft the future of our business and the experiences of our employees and customers.
In this highly collaborative role you will tackle key inside sales projects, identifying and addressing opportunities and threats to Cisco Meraki’s business and ensuring the effective long-term growth. Much of the day-to-day work involves structuring problems, analyzing data, making recommendations, and managing implementation.What you will do:
You will work with inside sales leaders to help define sales strategy and define important milestones for continuing to grow the business, including strategic projects and working to create and track metrics by which to measure success of inside sales
Through quantitative and qualitative analysis, understand the key drivers of performance for a high-functioning sales team and work with Meraki Sales leadership to improve performance
Serve as a partner and advisor to Inside Sales leadership to drive operational sales process improvements
You will lead Monthly Business Reviews with Senior Leadership
- Design KPIs, Ideate and build reports, and dashboards for sales organization. Conduct in depth analysis to identify areas of potential growth, provide recommended levers for action, and cross-functionally to drive change
- Support Data Science project pilots and run the business metrics and insights. Advise on business cases and evolution of programs.
- Support the evolution of Meraki’s ADR program, collaborating with leadership to set appropriate goals and milestones for success.
- Collaborate closely with Sales Strategy Insights analysts and Sales Operations to drive projects that are cross functional
- Contribute to cross-functional sales initiatives as needed
- Highly organized with outstanding attention to detail and the ability to run multiple projects on a tight deadline (while also being able to maintain a high level understanding of the business and a strong focus on driving results)
- Strong analytical skills with an eye for detail and knack for data visualization
- Proactive and curious, consistently communicating ideas for special projects or initiatives that would position the business for continued success
- A strong, concise communicator, an expert at driving through ambiguity and synthesizing data into insights that are action-oriented and high impact
- Resilient, optimistic, and passionate about our business results while never compromising customer, partner, and team relationships.
- Willing to “roll up your sleeves” within a small team, wear multiple hats, and approach projects/initiative with a sense of urgency
- Positive and have a can-do attitude and a sense of humor
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Strong quantitative analysis and logical reasoning skills
- Robust project management skills
- Expert in Microsoft Excel, SQL preferred
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.