Say hello to possibilities
It’s not everyday that you consider starting a new career. We’re RingCentral, and we’re happy that someone as talented as you is considering this role. First, a little about us, we’re the global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. We are fundamentally changing the nature of human interaction—giving people the freedom to connect powerfully and personally from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
We’re a $1.5 billion company that’s growing at 30+% annually and we’re expanding our Enterprise Sales Team to make sure we stay ahead of the competition.
We're currently looking for: A passionate and energetic Area Vice President of Enterprise Sales West based in the Western US. We're experiencing 60%+ YOY growth in our Enterprise segment. You will design and lead our Enterprise sales strategy, while providing definition and implementation of the plan for sales to achieve RingCentral’s aggressive growth objectives. In addition to...
- Lead and drive overall sales strategy to develop and close new business within the West Region
- Manage a team of RVP's across defined geography that specialize in commercial and vertical business.
- Build a winning sales team through hiring, promotion and inspiring team members
- Plan and lead regularly scheduled forecast meetings on a weekly, monthly and quarterly cadence
- Coach direct reports regarding key account strategies to drive acquisition and up-sell sales growth
- Report on sales activity, GTM plans and forecast to segment VP and executive team
- Align and leverage internal resources to build, develop, and support sales execution to exceed targets
- Lead and inspire the sales organization to exceed quarterly and annual revenue growth targets by establishing sales goals, monitoring achievement and adjusting as needed to support high performance
- Evangelize and embed a sales and pipeline management process to compliment demand generation from all channels
- Directly participate in closing deals with target accounts and driving business initiatives for future success
To succeed in this role you must have experience in:
- 2nd or 3rd line leadership experience leading teams in strategic sales in the US
- Strong track record of recruiting, developing and retaining a high performing enterprise sales organization
- Consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals
- 10+ years in Software, SaaS and/or applications sales
- Proven track record of building satisfied, loyal and reference-able customers
- C-suite level resources, aligned with regional executives, account executives, and internal leadership teams to present a single front internally and help represent a single vision for our customers
- Proven success working within a highly matrixed organization and establishing strong relationships across all functions
- Strong operational and analytical abilities
- Strategic Enterprise, G2k and F1k sales experience with demonstrated revenue achievement selling multiple enterprise software offerings
- Experience selling cloud based enterprise applications is strongly preferred
What we offer:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
Comprehensive medical, dental, and life insurance
401K match and ESPP
Wellness programs including 1:1 wellness coaching through TaskHuman and meditation guidance through Headspace
Paid parental leave
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with counseling sessions available 24/7
Rocket Lawyer services that provide legal advice, document creation and estate planning
Employee bonus referral program
RingCentral’s Enterprise Sales team is leading a massive change in the way some of the world’s best-known companies and organizations communicate and collaborate. RingCentral is the #1 global cloud-based communications provider because we’re not just selling solutions; we’re changing the nature of communications. That’s why we’re the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in our space, with a market capitalization of over $18 billion, 30%+ annual growth and a $1.5 billion annual revenue run-rate.
RingCentral’s work culture is the backbone of our success. And don’t just take our word for it: we are recognized as a Best Place to Work by Glassdoor, the Top Work Culture by Comparably and hold local BPTW awards in every major location. Bottom line: We are committed to hiring and retaining great people because we know you power our success. RingCentral offers on-site, remote and hybrid work options optimized for the ways we work and live now.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of business cloud communications and contact center solutions based on its powerful Message Video Phone™ (MVP™) global platform. More flexible and cost effective than legacy on-premises PBX and video conferencing systems that it replaces, RingCentral® empowers modern mobile and distributed workforces to communicate, collaborate, and connect via any mode, any device, and any location. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.